Hushed Willows All this pain I hold
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
All good! Hope it went well!
Omnium picked up his large head and watch the dull colored wolf drift away from him. Inquisitive eyes did not drift from Etephyr for long as she rummaged around their little haven. The brutes eyes gave very little away, but his mind was a swirling ocean as he watched her go. The tides had come and gone in his mind since meeting her on that fateful shore, and Omnium found his mind wondering back to that same place. A mischievous idea came to mind when she neared again.

A sly curve of his maw slowly appeared in response to her attitude, and the large wolf moved to his haunches. He centered himself over his paws as he moved to her with an intense gaze. Predatory steps carrying him to her side in response to her words. He finally came to settle directly behind her with his head slung over her back to peer over her work, long fur entwining with her own. Omnium gave little heed to her muddied exterior as it mirrored his own, but he was careful to avoid the cuts. Examining the various herbs she had collected with curiosity. An ulterior plan was underway, but he would play along until it had a higher likelihood of surprise.

I've never heard of such a thing, Etephyr. Perhaps you could teach me. An invitation to learn as he got to work preening the mud that had somehow come to center on her back. A gentle touch he hoped would be well received.
Messages In This Thread
All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 04, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 04, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 06, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 07, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 13, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 16, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 26, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 27, 2023, 08:10 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 27, 2023, 10:22 PM