Hushed Willows All this pain I hold
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
Omnium was acutely aware of her breath hitching as he cleared away the debris in her fur, leaving a slightly damp trail in his wake. The proximity of his chest pressed to her side gave it away almost entirely, and it took all the self control the brute had not to let a cheshire grin overtake his face. He only hoped the poor she wolf would remain mislead by his intimate touches. Omnium relished in giving them as much as she seemed to enjoy receiving them by the thump of her tail ever so near to him. Nervousness had long since left him after their time spent together. 

His pale ears were still attentive to her speech, ever the good listener. He continued to peer at her while continuing his escapade from the middle of her back closer to her scruff. At least she hadn’t gotten any on top of her head. Had she, Omnium would have preened that too, but he still would have quered her on how exactly it could end up there. When she turned to him, he feigned a clueless look. I would never dare to tell a lady such a thing. So… this poultice that you’ve made… what exactly makes it?

Once again, his head crooned over Etephyr’s back to examine the leaf she had made the poultice with and then the other plants lying on the ground. He knew little of the identification of plants, much less herbs, and he had only ever thought to study prey animals. Perhaps a lesson in botany would do him some good, but his attention was centered on her with intensity.

The nearness was comforting in a way he had not perceived, and he almost felt prematurely guilty about the antics he had planned. It would be a shame to ruin her warmth, but the sound of thunder filled their little oasis. A telltale sign that his plan would be easily achievable as the next storm descended. Perhaps I could assist you in applying it to your wounds? A concern did cloud his tone, but there was more to it than that. He returned to his work, gently pulling a sticky leaf from her her with his teeth and a faux innocent expression. The brute only hoped it would go unnoticed that his intentions lied elsewhere. 
Messages In This Thread
All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 04, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 04, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 06, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 07, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 13, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 16, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 26, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 27, 2023, 08:10 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 27, 2023, 10:22 PM