Hushed Willows All this pain I hold
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
I will leave the next thread up to your design! Feel free to archive once read

He humored her mild threats. Sarcasm running off his tongue like the Great Flood. Etephyr rolled her eyes in a melodramatic fashion, humming with subtle laughter. "Good." She said content, a toothy grin peeling back her lips.

Omnium beckoned Etephyr closer to assist in drying, applying a humorous, yet tantalizing, wriggle of his brows. She silently accepted, planting herself in the spot the larger man designated with a soft thud. Eager for his touch, she caught his side with her muzzle as he passed, running it through his thick, wetted fur. He was a man like no other, an ivory stag, his rarity unmatched but their time together was ill-fated. Doomed to come to an end. Omniums intentions of solitude was translucent, although Etephyr damned herself by entertaining the idea his desires were muddled. 
He had changed her. That much was owed. Even if she reverted back to her self imposed isolation, his imprint would never leave her. Etephyr wasn't confident why he, of all the wolves she happened to encounter, was the one to enchant her. She was already missing him. How could she let it happen? All she could do was relish their time while she still had it.
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 04, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 04, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 06, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 07, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 07, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 13, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 16, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Etephyr - May 26, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: All this pain I hold - by Omnium - May 27, 2023, 08:10 PM