Redhawk Caldera wait, wtf?
82 Posts
Ooc —
Q had been gone for a while. 

Her life of (mis)adventures had been grand. Honestly? Life itself was grand. Quetzal lived the vagabond life with her beau, acquiring shiny pretty things all along the way and trading these riches for the next best thing when she wasn’t hoarding them. 

There were no kids to leave it all to, just me, myself, and I—oh, and T. Her partner in crime, he had helped her secure the goods. Q found life much more vibrant with than without him. He was once upon a time just a self-made dare, but somewhere along the timeline that turned into love. 

The Valley never called her back, not until something like serendipity? That was the wrong word, probably, but she liked the sound of it… anyway, not until that thing came across her path in an incredibly rare herd came across her radar. They had to follow it, of course. Like Cruella De Vil, she had to have those furs… and T agreed of course. 

So when the horizon became familiar, Q was surprised. Things and wolves came back to mind that hadn’t in years—and rather than follow the scent of the herd, which they would get back to, she turned to T and said, oh, fuck! My families here! And you’re gonna meet them. Maybe ix nay on the exploits, though. Don’t know that they’d appreciate it, the once-Redhawk said. 

We’ll go to the place with my name, once upon a time—Redhawk Caldera! My family owns the joint still, I bet, and she was off like a bat out of hell, a slideshow of their faces playing rapid fire in her mind. Man, who knew how much she had missed what had once been home? Probably the only stable thing in her life had been this place, those wolves—but adventure had called, and she was a woman of its whimsy now. 

Before she crashed through the borders—which, if this were anyone else she would have little regard for them—Q stopped before them and called to the famjam. 

Oh, shit, had she left T behind? She looked back and threw up a call for him, too—sometimes she got ahead of herself when excitement struck. Oftentimes it got her in trouble, but T had also learned to account for it by now. Maybe less so when it came to family though. She had met all (and she meant allllll) of his family, though—he owed her big time for that one.
Messages In This Thread
wait, wtf? - by Quetzal - June 23, 2023, 07:21 PM
RE: wait, wtf? - by Tiarnach - June 27, 2023, 10:17 PM
RE: wait, wtf? - by Jay - June 30, 2023, 01:28 AM
RE: wait, wtf? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2023, 01:02 PM