Two Rivers Isle they call me seymour butts cause i get mo' ass than most
Loner
the seal's shadow
110 Posts
Ooc — orion
I am Dying gun is so great

It had been almost 3 months since he had first touched ground here and time had passed in a blur. The boy had settled into a routine of sorts, helping Iseul catch fish, or moogogies, as Matteo had come to call them. He'd become extremely reliant on her presence. One time he'd even caught himself calling Iseul "mama" and had felt incredibly embarrassed afterwards.

But today he felt exhausted. Perhaps it was the summer sun mixed with his black fur, but he had spent a considerable amount of time chilling out in the den, and today was no different.

As night fell, he dozed off into a listless daydream pinpricked with strange scents that only grew stronger the darker it got. Crinkling his nose, he cracked one eye open only to watch in horror as something HUGE blocked out the sun and moved in a wrinkly landslide towards him, eating everything in it's path, including the sun apparently. It wasn't night time at all, and it was definitely about to eat him too. This was the end for him. Goodbye Ines, farewell cruel world.

The boy let out a noise akin to a woopy cushion as the folds consumed him. And, when Matteo felt brave enough to open his eyes again, it was to the sensation of a crushing and very pungeant warmth. He just about managed to squeal out a disgruntled (and very muffled), "HEY, YOU STINK!" before resigning himself to his fate.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they call me seymour butts cause i get mo' ass than most - by Taggak - June 25, 2023, 12:40 PM