Lion Head Mesa Man, know yourself… and you shalt know the gods
95 Posts
Ooc — Pinto
She enjoyed the idea. And so it would be. Aside from the main purpose of his travels, doing this for her would be a priority. As should her happiness always be.
Dislikes. Thutmose considered this for a moment with great thoughtfulness. Dishonesty, even as plain of an answer as it might seem. The ability to be truthful to oneself, as well as others, is what provides us a firm foundation in our lives. It is always my want to know that those I surround myself with are of this way. Honest, and true. As we are created with this intention.
It was so simple of a thought, yet with deep meaning in his mind. But would the Queen see it in this way? He could only wonder.
As for things not in correlation with others... I tend not to be overly fond of chilly evenings, nor meats of unduly pale coloration. It never sits well with my stomach. The latter, an issue he'd had since the age of a child. He'd always had to be careful of what he ate, or he would surely suffer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Man, know yourself… and you shalt know the gods - by Thutmose - September 05, 2023, 03:39 AM