Noctisardor Bypass let slip the dogs of war
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
.Realising his mistake quickly, Flash dipped his head before sitting down. "I will be leaving the Bypass," Flash froze, even in his state, he knew the bypass needed Shadow to support it. "For about two weeks and you two will be leading this pack when I'm gone, if you do a good job at it, I will consider promoting both of you to the rank of Centurion."

A slight sigh of relief could be heard from the sun-touched male, though he thought Shadow's cause of leaving was pretty pointless. Paarthurnax had left on her own will, she probably wasn't going to come back. But he didn't voice his opinion, not wanting to dim Shadow's spirit.

But Centurion...Beta of a pack, second in command. It was still a rare chance and he sure din't want to lose it.He was going to use this luck and make sure he did his best. Some part of his brain was guilty for wanting that spot so bad, it seemed too greedy and selfish. But the other part told him that he worked hard and deserved the place. Either way, he knew he wasn't going to fail Shadow.

“I swear I will do my best, Shadow " That was true, He would do his best and hopefully not fail.

As Shadow continued, Flash started to rack his mental notebook. Saturn was the god of... Time, wealth and ... agriculture. " Celebrate the god of time and wealth in winter?" He asked, slightly confused. But everything happens in it's own time, maybe it was always celebrated in the winter, he just never knew.

“Until then, I will do my best to lead the pack. " He nodded. He wondered if he would ever see the alpha again. He might get lost in the realm of Venus, his love for Paarthurnax so deep he decided not to return. But some part of his brain told him that Shadow would come back, so he trusted it.

He hesitated slightly, before rising and lightly bumping his muzzle to Shadow's shoulder. Unsure whenever the movement would have made Shadow annoyed or happy, he added, “Good luck. I hope to see you return with Lady Paarthurnax " Or return as all...added he dark side of his brain. The tawny male stepped back and sat back down at his space.

Messages In This Thread
let slip the dogs of war - by Shadow - November 11, 2014, 03:39 AM
RE: let slip the dogs of war - by Crëyr - November 11, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: let slip the dogs of war - by Flash - November 12, 2014, 08:08 AM
RE: let slip the dogs of war - by Shadow - November 17, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: let slip the dogs of war - by Crëyr - November 22, 2014, 02:07 AM
RE: let slip the dogs of war - by Flash - December 01, 2014, 05:16 AM
RE: let slip the dogs of war - by Shadow - December 07, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: let slip the dogs of war - by Crëyr - December 10, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: let slip the dogs of war - by Shadow - January 06, 2015, 04:43 AM