The Heartwood Light a blunt, grab my gun, slide these old boots on alone.
216 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
The names Redhawk nor Towhee or Phox meant little to Massaraq but he stored them away because he thought Towhee had been at the gathering probably and if Phox was her brother and visiting Moontide then it seemed likely they would all run into one another again at some point. "Nice to meet you."

At the request he scrunched his nose thoughtfully for a moment, trying to recall. He had followed his anaa and the rest of the group there and had not had to find his own way. But he had travelled back on his own and remembered par tof the journey. "I only went there twice, but from Moonglow we went northwest through the forest until we could see the plateau, that's their territory." At least that he hoped was more helpful than his directions. He was not quite sure if that was the fastest way to the plateau since he had not travelled from here to there but he remembered it being a not too long journey through the deepwood weald.

Adding in afterthought he spoke again. "If you just head towards the coast though you can see it form pretty far away. What are you going there for?" While the sea had interested him, and the water and the songs it sang he did not know if he would want to go back to a place when mourning still hung so heavy over it for a wolf that he had not known so well. It felt like an intrusion when he had so little to offer them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Light a blunt, grab my gun, slide these old boots on alone. - by Massaraq - October 07, 2023, 12:25 PM