Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out
Sapphique
Sapphire
329 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 
for whenever u have the time! i know ur traveling at the time of writing this but i wanted them to meet <3

@Val.
A leader, now, the only man among the high rankings of Sapphique. To say curiosity plagued Maleah would have been an understatement. She had seen him, yes, many times, but could not recall holding his attention for very long, nor he hers. He held Mireille's children and laughed with them as if they were his own. Was that what made him trustworthy?
She approaches the roja den with a freshly caught bluegill ensnared between her jaws. An offering, of some kind, she thought; why did this make her nervous? Warmth blooms within her chest and she cannot seem to keep her feet still. When was the last time she had spoken, directly, to a man — a man her own age, no less? A man who did not seek carnage?
Messages In This Thread
i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - October 30, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - November 01, 2023, 05:39 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - November 01, 2023, 06:20 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - November 02, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - November 04, 2023, 01:56 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - November 30, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - December 02, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - December 11, 2023, 03:00 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - January 01, 2024, 10:29 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - January 15, 2024, 10:37 AM