Bramblepoint how precious time placed it's hand on me
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Private 
I wasn't planning on doing ghost things but... it's early and decisions are being made!  Only if you want, otherwise this doesn't need to happen. Title song - Precious Time, Journey

He had been dead for quite some time.  There had been pain, regret, acceptance, and then nothing.  Emptiness that stretched to now, where it had been replaced with a familiar forest.  He didn't know what he was doing here.  Maybe he was some remnant of a dream, or maybe this was a dream, and somehow he hadn't died yet.  He simply knew that he would.

It didn't matter.  Something had called him.

Where's my dad?

Colt looked around with the same self-assured calm he'd worn most of his life.  He'd been gone too long to care that the world had moved on without him.  He was here for one reason and one reason only.  No... wait.  He cocked his head, then gave a small snort.  Fuck me sideways, of course she hadn't managed to go peacefully over.  When did she ever do anything without a fight?  He wouldn't have loved her otherwise.

Two reasons.

@RIP Bronco and @RIP Niamh were here somewhere, somehow, and Colt didn't bother with hurrying to find them.  Something told him, after all this time, the rules were different now.  If they needed to find one another they would.  All he needed to do was wait.
Messages In This Thread
how precious time placed it's hand on me - by Colt RIP - November 22, 2023, 02:54 AM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by RIP Bronco - November 22, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by Colt RIP - November 23, 2023, 01:37 AM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by RIP Bronco - November 25, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by Colt RIP - November 26, 2023, 10:28 AM