Emberwood my strength doubles twice
Sun Mote Copse
Honoree
the muse of w a r
205 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
jr's path is undetermined.

she ventures away from the coast, giving the rise a wide berth, though with the burnished woman gone and the helm in the hands of a stranger, she owes no loyalty, she feels; heading towards the flatlands.

ironic, how once she had been so set against travel, upset that her mother had wanted to travel. jr could no longer deny the freedom in it, even if she was distinctly and painfully aware of how vulnerable she was as a lone wolf.

she takes comfort in ghost's presence; the falcon snoozing lightly from his perch betwixt her shoulders. eyes are alert; harshly judging every shadow that holds its breath as she nears, weaving through the trees that clear, dawn painted morning. her nostrils constantly flaring as she takes in every scent; dissecting it all to make up for her deafness.

she relies on the senses she does have, each keenly sharpened naturally in an effort to make up for what she lacks. still, her senses are not perfect and thus she remains constantly vigilant; trusting ghost as if he were an extension of her own being to alert her to things she might otherwise miss.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
my strength doubles twice - by Towhee Jr - November 25, 2023, 06:27 AM
RE: my strength doubles twice - by Ameline - November 27, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: my strength doubles twice - by Towhee Jr - November 28, 2023, 09:37 AM
RE: my strength doubles twice - by Ameline - November 28, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: my strength doubles twice - by Towhee Jr - November 29, 2023, 01:00 PM
RE: my strength doubles twice - by Ameline - November 30, 2023, 04:04 PM
RE: my strength doubles twice - by Towhee Jr - December 01, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: my strength doubles twice - by Ameline - December 04, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: my strength doubles twice - by Towhee Jr - December 05, 2023, 11:12 AM
RE: my strength doubles twice - by Ameline - December 17, 2023, 02:19 PM