Wild Berry Meadow lower a row boat and grab an oar
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Rainchaser
Dig?

"Oh, I can do that!" 'Mac proclaimed enthusiastically, punctuating the statement with a bob of his head, "Just point me in the right direction."

The young male padded easily after the black bear, his steps still radiating some of his earlier exuberance.

"For sure," he acquiesced, "As I said, her name is Raindrop, and it's so fitting. Just being in her presence is soothing, like a cool summer rain. And she's so sweet, Easy! She laughs so readily; she's so smart and curious." He paused to lift his head, a dreamy expression in his eyes. "She loves the sea. Did you know I spent a full day looking for the perfect seashell to bring her? Haha! Anyway, her coat is a sparkling silver with copper, and her eyes! Her. Eyes! They're a clear, cloudless sky on a spring day."

Clearly, as was evident by his rambling, he was quite smitten with his new partner. His head swam through the clouds, galivanting along like a new colt on the plains until another thought struck him and halted him in his tracks: if Raindrop's den was on the coast, and Easy's den was here... What would he do? How could he reconcile both homes? He felt a knot growing in his stomach.
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Easy - February 04, 2024, 05:30 PM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Sumac - February 07, 2024, 06:19 PM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Easy - February 07, 2024, 06:57 PM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Sumac - February 07, 2024, 07:14 PM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Easy - February 07, 2024, 07:24 PM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Sumac - February 09, 2024, 10:14 AM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Easy - February 09, 2024, 09:37 PM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Sumac - February 10, 2024, 10:41 AM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Easy - February 14, 2024, 11:56 AM
RE: lower a row boat and grab an oar - by Sumac - February 16, 2024, 08:52 AM