Sun Mote Copse boots on the ground i'm ready to go
Sun Mote Copse
Tradesman
the muse of w a r
203 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Joining 
her trip had expanded for much longer than she'd intended, but jr had not forgotten her conversation with her mother and the conclusion she'd came to during it. with ghost flying overhead, her steps slow as she approaches the copse; her heart in her throat. she isn't sure why she suddenly felt nervous: meerkat and njord were her siblings.

but she knows that doesn't mean they would accept her.

she doesn't expect that nepotism; doesn't want it. if there was one thing jr was big on, it was forging her own path in this world.

still, she lingers at the borders; hoping that either ghost would let out a shrill cry to announce their presence, or that either @Meerkat or @Njord would see him and come investigate.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 07:09 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee - February 17, 2024, 09:42 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee - February 17, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Meerkat - February 17, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Njord - February 17, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 07:57 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Meerkat - February 18, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Njord - February 25, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 29, 2024, 05:38 AM