Hushed Willows [m] i hit a wall
Loner
103 Posts
Ooc — Van
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy suggestion, conception

She ran and ran, running until she was breathless, gasping out laughs as she collapsed onto a bed of tall spring grass. River felt electric, alive, and she could not remember ever feeling so free. It was a strange sentiment – as she had always lived by her own rules, in her own way – but this time felt different. She felt wild with abandon, like no rules, not even her own applied anymore.

When she had at last caught her breath, she rose and shook out her fur, choosing a headway at random. Mischief in her silver eyes.

Her paws brought her to the border of a willow forest, laden with packscent. River snorted and stepped away from the claim, though squatted to leave her scent nearby for the attention of a potential suitor to lure away.

She languished in the twilight for about an hour on a nearby overlook, watching half-lidded from a distance to see if her trap would be sprung.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i hit a wall - by River - April 06, 2024, 08:05 PM
RE: [m] i hit a wall - by Hypnos - April 06, 2024, 08:43 PM
RE: [m] i hit a wall - by River - April 07, 2024, 11:41 PM
RE: [m] i hit a wall - by Hypnos - April 08, 2024, 12:51 AM
RE: [m] i hit a wall - by River - April 08, 2024, 01:24 AM
RE: [m] i hit a wall - by Hypnos - April 20, 2024, 03:40 PM
RE: [m] i hit a wall - by River - 4 hours ago