Hushed Willows it's just be-bopulation
Hushed Willows
hi im baby
193 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The naked threat brought a coyote grin to his face. He was, abruptly, furious with the interaction. The idea that Tybault would now flounce off and pat himself on the back for a job well done.

"Why wait until you catch me at it?" he asked the man's turned back. "Naw, man. I think you better come teach me a lesson. 'Cause I ain't learned shit 'cept what an insufferable dick hole you are and how much I wanna do exactly the opposite of what you say. Is my next lesson about how you're a pussy with no fucken follow-through?"

He was still a little shocked over the interaction, though he ought to have learned long ago to expect the worst from wolves. The least Tybault could have done — if he couldn't suffer the indignity of approaching his concerns with some tact — would be to stick around and acknowledge that his threat had been ineffective.

And look — Dusty Rose wasn't trying to fuck Reverie. He'd thought, fleetingly and occasionally, that he just might give it a go. But show him a man who hadn't (and, uncharitably, the coywolf did not count Tybault as one of them) and maybe he'd start to feel bad about himself. And that was a big maybe, considering the amount of action (exactly none) he'd taken. He just wasn't all that interested in a relationship right then, and especially not one that included kids he still wasn't sure he wanted to eat.

But y'know? This might just change his mind.
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
it's just be-bopulation - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 05:35 PM
RE: it's just be-bopulation - by Tybault - April 12, 2024, 06:22 PM
RE: it's just be-bopulation - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 06:42 PM
RE: it's just be-bopulation - by Tybault - April 12, 2024, 07:05 PM
RE: it's just be-bopulation - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 07:17 PM
RE: it's just be-bopulation - by Tybault - April 24, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: it's just be-bopulation - by Dusty Rose - April 24, 2024, 10:37 PM
RE: it's just be-bopulation - by Tybault - April 25, 2024, 03:44 AM
RE: it's just be-bopulation - by Dusty Rose - April 25, 2024, 07:58 AM