Wapun Meadow Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago
Kvarsheim
Skáti
81 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
Vale's chin brushed atop Moss's head as they lowered their crown to her, laughing all the while at the affectionate greeting. She had not spent much time yet with the Læknir but they radiated warmth in a way befitting a caretaker. Her lip curved as mirth played across her face. Ears cupping forward inquisitively as Moss made way to share their discovery.

At the reveal of the bush Vale nosed the leaves. Her brow knitting as she attempted to identify the bush. It hadn't even begun to flower yet. Hmm... I can't say for certain, but it could be!

She skirted the bush, pulling aside the grass to see if there were others like it in the vicinity. With her brief search coming up short, she turned to Moss.

This bush might be in hot demand come summer. Her tail waved idly behind her. It would be a shame if there weren't any berries to share. Had she seen any other bushes in the valley? She couldn't recall.

Across the mountains, however...

Oh, Bramblepoint!

As though Moss was privy to her inner musings, he blurted the name out loud with a triumphant glitter to her eye. When the rest of her mind caught up with her she eagerly gestured to the Sunspire Mountains with her paw.

In the wilderness across the mountains there's a great, big orchard! It's full of fruit trees and berry bushes! Even if you go before they fruit, the blossoms are beautiful.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Honey, You're Familiar like my Mirror Years Ago - by Vale Enid - May 08, 2024, 11:02 PM