Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
lol i'm drinking and i make up words

Finley narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips at his little quip. It seemed the pair of them were doomed to forever be teasing and jestingfully competing with each other. She didn't mind of course. That was how she usually preferred to interact with others--keep everything light and fun. The deep stuff was too depressing and heavy, and she fully believed that such wasn't needed in order to make a real connection with someone. After all, she and Peregrine had only ever had one serious conversation together and they were like siblings, and that was just barely one and it had only lasted like a minute.

I might be drunk. Fin rolled her eyes and gave a haughty scoff. "Please, they've given me a far more important job than you can ever even hope to have," she said teasingly, her tail swishing. She was still uncertain about her appointment to godmother, but if she could use it to torment her friend a bit, she'd certainly take advantage of the opportunity.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM