Broken Crown
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Oh yes, better not turn this in a fight because Scar would probably lose. I'm going to reply for the sake of rounding it up on Scarlett's side! :3 Thank you!

Scarlett slowly let her face fall into a frown. "I never said she wasn't Maera's mother. Far from. I am her friend and teacher. Her true mother will always be Tuwawi. I don't see myself as Maera's mother mainly because she never asked me to. I did not want to offend you in any way," the red eyed female returned. Now she felt a bit offended that the male would assume she would talk bad about founder of the glacier. Surely her thoughts weren't very positive about the red queen but there was no doubt that Tuwawi was Maera's mother nor did Scarlett ever see herself as Maera's mother.

The white female got to her feet and stepped back. She wasn't sure what to think of this male and if he was as nice as she thought he was. Scarlett swallowed thickly at the chocolate male's last words. Yeah sure he hated to stop this conversation... Scarlett felt like she said the wrong thing and greatly offended the male. She had offended him so much that he was stopping the conversation they had. Well that was never her intention. The female was almost feeling bad about herself now. Correction, she was feeling bad. "Well then, maybe our paths cross again.. Bye!," she spoke in return and quickly trotted away from the male.
Messages In This Thread
Broken Crown - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - January 28, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - January 31, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - February 01, 2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - February 01, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - February 01, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 11:34 AM