A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Placed near an entrance to Mephala's Web.
Edit; Perhaps @Tanith or the ferocious little @Damien could pop by? :D I think Mel's den is by/in an entrance to the tunnels, but please correct me if I'm wrong about that. :o

The last trip down into the tunnel system had been eventful, and he'd learned how to navigate through them. He was interested to head back into them and maybe see some more things, so he made his way through the territory. Kove was currently moving along a small stream of water, going in the direction opposite of the current. He knew that any water in the web eventually found it's way out into the fresh air, so he took his chances with following the water to get into them. The ghost had considered entering in through the same place he had last time, but that wouldn't be too much fun. He'd seen what laid in the direction he'd taken with Bane, and while there was sure to be other tunnels branching off from the one he'd taken, he was much more interested to see what another entrance might hold for him to see.

Kove didn't move too fast with his steps, as he saw no rush. The tunnels weren't going anywhere anytime soon, so wasting energy just to reach them quicker wasn't ideal. He took his time, taking in the path and area around him he was traveling through, committing it to memory in case he found something in the tunnels worth seeing a second time around. Even if he didn't, it would still be worth his time to keep note of where any ways into the tunnels were located.
Messages In This Thread
A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Damien - February 18, 2015, 10:13 PM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 12:58 AM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Damien - February 21, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Damien - February 28, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: A Conclave in the Night That Remains Eternal - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 06:15 PM