Redhawk Caldera Find me a find, catch me a catch
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Elwood gave him a wary look and Peregrine almost smiled. He maintained his stoic expression, however, and replied, "Before I tell you what I know, I want you to know I don't usually meddle in others' affairs of the heart. This is the first and last time I'm going to do this and then you two are on your own."

A long pause followed this statement as he let the Beta absorb that message. Peregrine then laid it right out on the table: "Finley is in love with you. She's obviously scared of relationships and commitment, hence why she's being a dumb asshole about things. I don't know how you feel about her—and there's certainly no obligation one way or the other—but I thought you should know and I'm not sure Fin's capable of saying the words herself.

Anyway, that's why she reacted the way she did to seeing you with Grimm: it hurt her. She had no right to treat you like she did, of course, and that's why she still owes you that apology. But maybe that sheds some light on things,"
the Alpha male finished, blinking and then falling silent, eyes fastened on Elwood's face as he gauged his reaction to this information.
Messages In This Thread
Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 08:42 PM