Duskfire Glacier If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro

It hadn't taken long after his return home for the ghost to, once again, set out after the albino. Something about her seemed to entice him, even when he was not in her presence. She was like a drug—his own, personal drug, and he had been addicted since day one. They were only friends, though, and so he couldn't admit such things. Telling a friend that you were attracted to them on some insane level could lead two separate ways, and while he'd wanted to tell her the night they'd stayed together, he couldn't help but think of what would happen if such words turned them down the negative path. Now, though, he had set his mind to it. Hell, he'd set his mind to it the second he'd stepped back into Blackfeather territory, and his meeting with they grey female only convinced him he couldn't turn back now. It was too late when he was close enough to the Glacier to smell the cold scents of ice and snow, and definitely too late when he stopped himself a courteous distance from the pack's border.

After taking in a deep breath, the pale man tossed his head back and let a howl slip out his mouth, calling for his dear friend. When his voice reached an end, he lowered his head and waited, slightly on guard. It was his first time at the Glacier, and the Creek wasn't too far off either. While those two things made Kove a bit rigid while he waited, they didn't push him away. Scarlett had been brave enough to come near the Woods, albeit an enemy of her pack didn't linger close by, so he wasn't going to chicken out. The thought of him turning and leaving because of some nerves almost made him chuckle, but to prevent himself from looking like some lost mad man, he contained the urges. The Inuit descendant had taken on a cougar without so much as a blink of an eye, making it a wonder how he could feel so iffy over something like visiting his friend. At her home. At a place that reminded him of his old home. He gave a shake of his head to clear any and all lingering thoughts away, leaving his mind to think only on trivial things while he patiently waited for the crimson-eyed belle.
Messages In This Thread
If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 13, 2015, 05:21 PM