Wapun Meadow Bright and early for their daily races
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The man's brows furrowed together when he heard her response. “I'm sure they still like you,” he told her. “You are apart of their pack, you are all each other's responsibilities. I do not think they would have take you back if they didn't like you.” If they didn't like her anymore over a mistake, then what type of pack mates where they? Not very good ones, in his mind. Blackfeather didn't always appear to be the greatest if you were looking in from the outside, but they looked out for their own. They were a giant family, pretty much. “If they do, though, then you should find a new home that won't kick you to the curb over a simple error.”

For Kove it had been something simple. Star had trespassed, and was then taken hostage because of that. She was kept in the same conditions as any would be, though Crescendo may have been a bit extreme, but she had been eventually been released. While he wasn't foolish enough to believe that everything could go right back to normal for her, he did believe that her pack should be helping her readjust, rather than making her believe they hated her. “Same old, same old, on my end. Things at Blackfeather are a bit noisy, I guess you could say,” he told her, giving a shrug of his shoulders as he did so. “I haven't been there in a few days, though, so things might have calmed down. Been sticking close to that glacier over there.” He threw his head back in the direction he'd come from, towards where the Glacier lied, after he finished his sentence.
Messages In This Thread
Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 16, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 16, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 16, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 17, 2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 18, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 01:05 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 20, 2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 03:23 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 24, 2015, 01:26 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - March 08, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - March 24, 2015, 09:10 PM