Wapun Meadow Bright and early for their daily races
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Woah, must of been a very nice surprise! :o They really are interesting. Feel kind of bad she had to suffer for them, though.

The pale being made his way closer to the girl, careful not to ouch her as he did so. He settled himself by sitting, then gave her a glance. "If you say so," he murmured, amusement clear on his face. He liked the feel of the air, especially since he'd never expected it due to what had happened to her, and the fact that he hadn't helped her. "I'm sure you'll make a fine Warrior after a bit more training." He wondered, for a brief moment, just what type of training she might be undergoing. Surely anything major wouldn't be good for her just yet, as she'd experienced something traumatic not all too long ago. Kove was, to put it in the simplest way possible, concerned for her—though some may see that as odd, given the circumstances. He never had anything against the girl, however, she'd just been in the wrong place at the wrong time, that's all. The male believed that, had they met before then, they would have been able to be friends. The chance was probably ruined now.

Something came to mind, then, and his head tilted slightly. "You didn't need to tell me not to touch you, you know," he stated rather bluntly, though his voice did not hold a roughness to it. "I never touched you in the tunnels, so why would I now? I've never wished to harm you." Whether she believed him or not was up for discussion. Had the roles been switched, he probably wouldn't have believed her, but they were pretty different beings, and he was being completely honest.
Messages In This Thread
Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 16, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 16, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 16, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 17, 2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 18, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 01:05 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 20, 2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 03:23 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by RIP Star - February 24, 2015, 01:26 AM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - March 08, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Bright and early for their daily races - by Kove - March 24, 2015, 09:10 PM