Rising Sun Valley A new home
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove chuckled as she spoke of turning into a fat bear. That would surely be an interesting sight to see. He wouldn't mind her putting on some more weight, but for a reason other than eating. "You would be the nicest bear around," he pointed out, then allowed his eyes to look around at the surrounding area. "I'm sure the bear here is nice too, though." He added the last part just in case the bear might be listening in. They were large animals, yes, but they also knew how to hide in trees. There was no telling how intelligent the bear was, if he could hear them, or if he could even understand them. The ghost had never really conversed with a bear before, he'd only watched them and saw how they acted. He returned his copper gaze to the woman, but his ears stayed erect and listening for any sounds that might give the ursine away. "It will definitely be much more loving with us leading it," he commented, tail swaying with his words. The happy movements of his tail had, more or less, become an immediate reaction when in the albino's presence. She always made him happy, even when she didn't try to.

"That's understandable," Kove said, looking ahead of them to see where they were heading. "If the bear here ends up being aggressive, I'll make sure you won't have to fend him off. I don't think he will be, though, so you'll probably be able to meet your first bear, close up and personal." He grinned at that thought, tossing a glance to catch her expression to his words. The man wouldn't allow the bear to ever hurt her, of course, but he couldn't imagine a black bear even trying to. What got him was how the sight might appear. This little, kind female, standing in front of and having a civilized conversation with a large, male bear. If anyone in the pack-to-be ever showed her an ounce of disrespect, Kove could just set up a meeting with the bear to show the others just how strong their leading woman would be. He liked that idea very much. The only idea he liked more than that one, though, was the one that came to mind when Scarlett spoke of liking babies. The thought of starting a family with her, and having a bunch of tiny wolves running around with them. "You do, do you?" he said, a small smile appearing on his face to replace the previous grin. "I like them too." Whelps were something he would always like, as showed with his encounters with the Dark Queen's children. They had been odd, but certainly likable.

The pale man walked side-by-side with his lover, eyes constantly looking around and taking in everything he could. When she stopped for a drink, he found himself looking at the small waterfalls. They were appealing to the eyes, and gave the air a safe and peaceful feel to it. As if nothing could ever harm them, though he knew that wasn't always true. "We could hold pack hunts for elk, then, when the time comes," Kove noted. "Would be a nice catch, along with those beavers and otters." The ghost grinned at that, but the grin soon fell as the continued and happened upon the bear. Kove held a welcoming smile on his face at the sight, watching the bear nose around at the ground. Perhaps he was looking around for something to eat, or maybe a spot to rest. He'd seen black bears resting a lot back home. It was as if they were always tired, but because of what he never knew. The white wolf listened as the albino and the bear exchanged some words, unable to keep the slight bit of amusement out of his eyes.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Arthur," Kove said, giving a nod of his head in greeting as he did so. He took a few steps closer to the bear, having seen no threats in the way he moved. Besides, he was a black bear, and the wolf didn't mind just approaching one. "I am Kove Apaata, and this," he paused, using his muzzle to point to the colorless woman. "Is my love, Scarlett. I apologize for interrupting your nap, and entering your home without asking first, but we are searching for a place to settle, and we believe this valley would be a nice place to do so." He didn't want to intrude on the bear without letting him know the situation, as he didn't want to cause any problems between him and the wolves. In Kove's mind, they could all live in peace, and he wanted that. "I do not want to put you in any bad situation, which is why I ask if you would mind sharing your space with a pack of us wolves. I will make sure no one bothers you during your naps or tries to harm you, and in return for you allowing us to stay, we will keep aggressive wolves from coming in and bothering you. Does that sound good to you, Arthur?" The man looked at Scarlett, a confident smile showing through as he motioned for her to come closer with him. He was sure the bear wouldn't mind, as they didn't give him a reason to. Neither of them wished to chase him from his home, nor did they want to harm him. The Inuit was sure they would be able to claim the land.
Messages In This Thread
A new home - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 25, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 25, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 25, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: A new home - by Kove - March 01, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - March 01, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - March 03, 2015, 11:03 AM