Phoenix Maplewood my flesh and soul are still at war
<strong>here is a strange and bitter crop</strong>
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Pura followed.

Even though he had no intention of killing his target, there was satisfaction in stalking - and seeing how long he could get away with it. He followed Mercury at a distance, purposely losing sight of him multiple times and falling back on scent to close the gap.

The black wolf moved south with purpose, but at a pace that allowed him time to look around. When he was close enough to see detail, Pura kept his cold eyes fixed on the loner's smoothly pumping shoulder blades. He imagined the sound of the rhythmic thudding of the heartbeat that kept them going - on and on and on to whatever his intended destination was. Where was he going? It wasn't often that Pura showed any interest in such matters, but he was still full from his last meal and this wolf looked close to his own age.

The Blacktail yearling increased his speed, winding his large body through the trees with practised grace. When he was within one hundred meters of Mercury, he deliberately stepped on a bundle of dry twigs. A corridor of empty space separated them - Mercury had only to turn around.
Messages In This Thread
my flesh and soul are still at war - by Mercury - May 16, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Pura - May 16, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Mercury - May 16, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Pura - May 16, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Mercury - May 16, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Pura - May 17, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Mercury - May 20, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Pura - June 14, 2015, 07:20 AM