Redhawk Caldera wrong time to be thinking of you
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Yay, Ty finally has five gamekeeper threads! Boo, she has terrible timing! I'm not sure if she's getting into BFW or not, so I'm just not going to mention it, whee. Anybody is welcome to respond to this. Only tagging Perry since she's calling for him. :)

Finally. Finally. Tytonidae Hawk, as she was now known, had proven herself a valuable gamekeeper. She was nowhere near the level of her father, nor was she as prolific as either of her sisters, but she had accomplished something. Hawk could barely believe that she had actually done it. No longer was she some whimpering pup (or even a whimpering yearling). Hawk was a new woman, and this milestone would likely set her on a path to many more.

As soon as the title was bestowed upon her, Hawk had immediately fled south to see her father. He would be so proud of her, wouldn't he? She pined for his approval, and not the "I love you no matter what you do" kind. Hawk wanted him to know that, yes, she could work hard, too. Well away from the borders, the single living daughter of @Peregrine and Hawkeye called out for her father.
Messages In This Thread
wrong time to be thinking of you - by RIP Tytonidae - May 22, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: wrong time to be thinking of you - by Elwood - May 24, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: wrong time to be thinking of you - by Elwood - June 04, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: wrong time to be thinking of you - by Elwood - June 06, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: wrong time to be thinking of you - by Devil - June 14, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: wrong time to be thinking of you - by Elwood - June 14, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: wrong time to be thinking of you - by Devil - June 26, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: wrong time to be thinking of you - by Elwood - June 29, 2015, 11:12 AM