La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
136 Posts
Ooc — bon
Pack Formation 

bendiciones de la luna

[Image: ed2b9fd4497b184ba5043c0a34214a55.gif]

the willowy pale figure of the vampiress queen drifts through the night like an apartion. she emerges from the darkness of the palace to greet her subjects and to greet la luna. the moon who shall oversee her coronation and thus her rule.

she is weak, she is tired. but she has done it.

sitting atop the highest peak, silence draws upon the land like a thick fog, waiting in anticipation. the queen sits under the gaze of the moon, bathing in the purest of light. 
reyna cranes her head, and the silence is broken with her haunting melody.

viva La Muerte.

simple pack howl, we did it guys! one post (short or long is up to you!) should be fine <3 img src is here
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
La Muerte
Criada
A Handmaiden's Tale
19 Posts
Ooc — Vamikins
Her Mistress rises with the moon. Paloma, as though having some sort of beeper on Reyna, stirs from her resting place and follows the path of her Matriarca. She keeps back on the lower paths of the mountain, so that she may look up at her cousin from afar, love and admiration deep in her pale eyes. When her Mistress howls out, faithful handmaiden follows tune. 

They had done it: Reyna had done it.
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
69 Posts
Ooc — idle
Her call and smell brought everyone in, even Nivis who stared at her from below, admiring her godly beauty in the moon’s light. Everyone seemed to come closer as well, but those weren’t the ones Nivis cared about. It was always her: Reyna, the woman of his dreams he loved unconditionally in the worst possible way.

His howl came out of his whole chest.

Following her, he showed up from behind her now, bathing in the moonlight with her as his steps slowly led him closer. With his head pressed to her side, he nuzzled her all the way up to her neck, kissing it with care and admiration back and forth before resting his forehead against her cheek. She was so fragile it almost looked like she would faint at any moment, and so to support her call one more time, Nivis announced the formation again right after giving her more kiss.

Good job, my love. I love you.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads