I remember the old times
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Only room for one. It wasn't the best of news, but he also didn't mind too much. He wasn't so sure he'd be able to stay away if several of his children were permitted to stay in the woods, but there was still something he wished to do. "I understand only one may stay," he started. "But I was curious if you'd be willing to meet the others, too. If they'll follow me to the woods when I come to drop one of them off, would you allow them to see you?" It was important for him to have his children meet the queen, even if it was brief. Meeting her would better allow him to explain to them that Raziel was not their true superior, even if they were to never undergo training for the Brotherhood. While he didn't doubt his children as themselves, he did doubt at least two of them to be capable of fitting in with the dark wolves of Blackfeather. They simply wouldn't fit, and that couldn't be changed. It's who there were, after all.

Kove was curious about the woman's question, then. "Yes, of course I do," the Inuit responded. He spoke to then when he could, and was even aiming to teach a few of them the language of his birth place. They were of his blood, and he treasured their existence. Not speaking to them, or seeing them, was a thought he couldn't stand. "I do not get to spend as much time with them as I'd like to, but I plan to change that." There were so many things he could do with them, things he could teach them. Things he would teach them. When two more questions were presented to him, he gave a nod of his head. "Yes, there's four of them, each one having an entirely different personality." Sometimes it was interesting to see how each one dealt with the same situation, as their methods were so different. "I will be bringing my son, unless you wish for another to stay." The boy was not the most well behaved as of yet, possessing quite the attitude. A part of him believed Brotherhood training could help control that by giving him an outlet for any negative feelings. While Kove felt it best his son remain in the woods, he did wonder about the others, if they'd happen to develop an interest. "If any of the others show an interest in the Brotherhood, what would you like for me to do?"
Messages In This Thread
I remember the old times - by Kove - August 18, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 18, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 19, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 25, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 26, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 27, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 29, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 30, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 12, 2015, 01:08 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 23, 2015, 03:28 PM