Silvertip Mountain Witness me!
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
All Welcome 
All welcome :3  Edit; @Steady or @Cho maybe want to pop in here? :3

Zaria was rather pleased after her conversation with Fitz. She finally grasped the concept of what he wanted from her and what she would get in return. They wouldn't be intimate with anyone else. Zaria was rather possessive so she kind of liked that idea. Plus she didn't have any other male she wanted. It also meant that the new girl Venora didn't have a chance with with Fitz. Zaria was wondering how Mason would think about her and his father getting together or at least trying out if they work together. She knew that Mason was fond of her so he would probably ecstatic about her slowly becoming his step-mom. She still didn't realize that his fondness was technically a crush.

Zaria walked through the territory with her tail up high, she could take her normal stance once again. She was a princess before but never a Beta. She was pretty sure that she had more influence now than she had ever before! She was still greedy and vain, so the higher rank pleased her even more. She wasn't sure if Fitz was going to announce it or not. Still she was going to make her new position known!
33 Posts
Ooc — Timber
Cho was still getting a feel for the mountain, walking about trying to take in all the sights , sounds, and 
smells. As she was walking about she noticed another wolf walking with her tail up high in the air. "someone must have gotten a new rank .." she said quietly to herself
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Welcome to the pack! :D You don't have to quote me! Just press "new reply" (the black button) under the post instead of reply! It makes things easier to read!

Zaria instantly spotted the new female. She was rather territorial but luckily for the other she had heard about a new arrival. The slender female, and new queen was keen on getting to know the members. She instantly trotted towards the other in a slightly treating way. She wanted to make sure that the other knew she was somewhat boos here. She and Fitz were exclusive now, which meant that they only would have each other's company and not that of others. Zaria liked to make sure everyone knew that.

The vain girl stopped before her, raising her chin. "I'm Zaria, you new female, right?," she spoke heavily accented since she was still learning english. She had no problem with wolf language though. "What is name?," she asked.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Thank you for inviting me into the thread! <3

Over the past few days, Steady had enjoyed roaming the territory and seeing what it was all about. Fitz had done an incredible job here, ensuring his pack had a nice place and that they were well cared for. Steady felt honored his brother had allowed him to call this place home. He felt at ease almost at once, like this was where he was supposed to be the whole time.

He had covered the ground rather well, but had yet to meet any other pack members. He knew he would need to introduce himself sooner rather than later, but he wanted it to happen naturally. He didn't just want to seek out each and every one to say hello. He wanted to meet them as things happened.

As it were, he was about to get his chance. He heard the voices, his steps pausing as his ears perked in the direction they were coming. They didn't seem hostile, so Steady changed his course and headed towards them. Once he knew he was in sight, he made sure his tail and head were lowered, the latter being a bit more difficult since he was a taller wolf. While he did not know these two wolves, their body language told him what need needed to know first and foremost: that the slender female was a leader, and the other was submissive to her. "Ladies," he said respectfully in greeting, his head lowering a bit more in a nod. He didn't want to interrupt their conversation, so he didn't say more.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

33 Posts
Ooc — Timber
She sees her coming towards her and starts to get nervous, lowering her ears and tail to her status.
When she askes for her name she figured she was not of this area.  "M-my name is Cho Alumni... but you can call me Cho " there was a slight Quiver within her voice
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
You are welcome, Steady! (Mary Ellen!) :D

Zaria looked at the female before her, at least she was very submissive. The slender female was soon distracted from her pale frame when another approached, one with a dark coat. Her green eyes fell on the male for a moment and looked over him. Zaria was still keeping her tail and head high. But even the male seemed submissive enough. Zaria calmed down and lowered her chin a bit. She didn't drop her tail though.

She nodded to the male in greeting and then turned to the wolf that introduced herself as Cho. Zaria licked her lips. The girl almost seemed seemed weak to the female since she couldn't even stay her name without a stammer. Zaria turned to face the male. "I am Zaria," she spoke, tone accented since English wasn't her main tongue, but she was getting better. "This Cho, new like you," she spoke to the male. "What is name?," she asked.

Zaria had promised herself not the hurt members, after all now she wasn't a regular member anymore. She had to be diplomatic. Her promise to herself was still in tact so that was something to be proud of.
33 Posts
Ooc — Timber
She was still in a submissive form, seeing the male come by and greeting us with "ladies". Zaria and the other male were greeting each other, the male didnt seem so submissive as Cho is being Zaria liked her lips twords Cho causeing her to become more nervous and covered her face with a paw. She was telling herself "Calm down..Zaria isnt gonna hurt me .. deep breaths.."  She glaces at the male, looking at him and greeting him with her eyes. 
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
@Cho Just to let you know, we follow a posting order in IC (In Character) threads. Our posting order is Zaria, Cho, and then Steady. ^_^

The female seemed welcoming of him, though the submissive female looked a little frightened. Steady sat back on his haunches, finding it easier to keep his head below the Alpha female's. When she spoke, her accept was obvious, and he realized English may not have been her first language. Still, she was understandable. As Zaria introduced him to Cho, his eyes went to her, nodding his head in greeting.

His eyes darted back to Zaria, though he kept his gaze well below her face. "My name is Steady, brother to FitzDutiful," he responded. He didn't, under any circumstances, believe he held any special treatment because he was the Alpha's brother. Steady was brought up to respect authority, and he had no qualms about doing his fair share around the pack, respecting his pack mates, and hopefully working his way up in rank.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~

532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria looked at the female to see that she was terrified. She was so close into actually attacking just because as a Dorthran raised female this type of weakness would never be allowed. This was the nature of slaves, and even they had more dare than her. But, Zaria kept a promise to not hurt anyone in the pack so she wouldn't. As mean as it sounded Zaria was going to ignore the female on the ground since she wasn't saying anything useful. Fitz was the nice one, she was only nice if she wanted to. Then she realized that she had a new position and had to at least show some ... kindness. "Sit up. You in pack now. Safe. Be proud," she spoke to Cho. How was this female ever going to fight or protect there pack?! Those were big question marks in her mind.

Her ears moved forward when the male spoke. Brother? Zaria's green eyes glanced over him once more, and now she looked more closely she could see somewhat of the same posture. "Steady," she spoke with a nod in greeting, a little smile on her lips. "I am Fitz' Girlfriend," she spoke with a hint of pride in her tone. She knew that they were trying to see if they would fit as mates. So she wasn't a mate, but she was a girlfriend now. Fitz explained that to her and the different meanings. Girlfriend was for-real. But mates was like forever. Zaria was curious to see what his reaction would be.
33 Posts
Ooc — Timber
She sits up felling thrown off, but does what Zaria tells her. She perks a bit more trying to show of more braveness. She then turns to the other wolves in conversation, she listens and waits for her moment to speak.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady's eyes purposely stayed off of Cho as their leader called her out. He didn't want to make her feel more uncomfortable by staring at her. She seemed to take their leader's orders well, sitting up a little straighter. Steady himself was a generally confident wolf, even as Zaria seemed to eye him over. Was she sizing him up? No, he didn't think so.

She confided that she was his brother's girlfriend. Steady smiled, "That's wonderful," he said genuinely, not catching the difference between being a girlfriend and a mate. To Steady, it was all the same. "I'm sure you're a wonderful mother to Mason and June, as well," he added, not realizing that Zaria was not their mother. He made a mental note to seek out his niece and nephew. He wanted to get to know them, and sooner rather than later. He had been away from his father's pack for so long, and was eager to get to know his brother's pack and his extended family.

532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Cho seemed to listen to her so that pleased the vain girl. She gave quick nod of approval. She would need to train that female to get more confidence. She was far off from the wolves Zaria wanted in this pack. Alas, she couldn't pick and choose. Fitz had accepted her. Zaria blinked for a moment when Steady spoke about being mother. What was it with these two brothers and young?! Fitz also started about having babies with her. Zaria was still too young to have young. In a few months perhaps. She wasn't really busy with becoming a mother at all.

"I not mother. We together for week now,' she pointed out. "Mason and June have no mother anymore. She left and died," Zaria spoke without any sense of guilt or remorse because she kinda liked the fact that Fitz had been freed of his mate. Now she got to be his girlfriend. Zaria liked being Fitz girlfriend. He was nice and soft and warm and would let her do her own thing.
33 Posts
Ooc — Timber
She watched and listened as they were in conversation, she spoke to herself in her head "Wow..Zaria seems so cold yet welcoming" Cho admires Zaira for how strong she seems emotionally and physically. 
She hears the topic of children, and her eyes sparkle some what ,in remembrance of her litter mates and how fun it was when she was only months old. 
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
His ears flicked back in surprise when he was corrected. It seemed that not only was Zaria not their mother, their real mother had left and was now deceased. His new leader's words seemed rather harsh, but Steady could tell that she was still learning the language and didn't hold it against her. If he had know the real truth-that their mother had left them willingly, her seemingly harsh words would have been exactly how he felt. "I'm sorry for my confusion- I wasn't aware," he said earnestly.

It strengthened his resolve to get to know his niece and nephew. He didn't know how long she had been gone, but it didn't really matter. They needed to know that they had more family here to support and love them.

But, at this exact moment, he was still getting to know the two pack mates in front of him. Cho seemed pretty quiet. Was she scared to speak? His softened gaze turned to her. "How are you liking it here so far, Cho?" he asked, attempting to engage her in conversation.

33 Posts
Ooc — Timber
She turned her head twords the black male, with his softened gaze and replied somewhat shyly little less quite now "Its.. nice here, the mountains  are welcoming to me" she spoke with soft passion 
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Cho remember the posting order. I go after Steady, you go after me. Please remember that. And make sure to write at least 350 character for it to count for EXP!

Zaria shook her head since she wasn't offended by the male but she appreciated the politeness that was intended. Her green eyes kept on the male for a moment. He was a bit like Fitz. She had to smile a bit at that. The ice queen was melting a bit it seemed. "It is okay," she assured. Zaria then turned to Cho when the male asked about her. It seemed she liked it on the mountain. Hopefully she would help out too.

The slender female looked between the new arrivals. "We have weekly hunts, and we like to have border protected," she stated. "It would be good to pick a trade." She wanted their wolves to find their interests and take it as their little job or trade. She was a Warrior and soon Naturalist. It made clear that she was a fighter but also was good plants, very special plants.
33 Posts
Ooc — Timber
"Weekly hunts?..That sound rather pleasing." she smiled somewhat at the thoughts of going on hunts 
"What does the pack usually go and hunt for? is there something specific or is it random?"
Cho seemed to be coming out of her shell more and is becoming less quite and more easy hearing.
Her tail even had a small thump to it getting excited at the thought of pack hunts. "Ive never really been pack hunting before.. my birth-mother passed before she could properly teach us how to hunt..well like Moose and Deer big game if you should say"
Her tail thump died down.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He looked towards the alpha, though was always sure to keep his gaze lower than hers, listening to her speak about the pack. She was right- he needed to pick a trade. "I'll do my best to pick one soon," he assured her. While he didn't consider himself a warrior, he was protective of his family, whether they were blood related or not. He figured he could look into it, and if he didn't like it, move on to another trade.

He nodded when Cho spoke up, agreeing that weekly hunts sounded fun. He figured hunting on a schedule made sure the pack stayed well fed and the caches stocked, as well. He wondered, too, what they usually hunted. Being new to the area, he wasn't sure what game was present here. "I'd like to help in those hunts," he said, wanting to be as useful as possible.

532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria looked at Cho with her vivid green eyes. "No. Never random. We are tactical,' she pointed out. She was about to ask how the female didn't know that when she gave the answer herself. Zaria frowned for a moment. How had she been alive all this time without hunting? This was completely absurd. Even she as a year and a half knew how to hunt. She was still learning it too. Apparently Zaria's language barrier missed the part that Cho could hunt smaller animals.

"Yes, you are both needed. We want to take down big game. We need wolves," she stated. They were a pack and they hunted together. Zaria was making sure the new members would put in effort to get a meal with their leaders. They could live under their protection if they would contribute. "Let me know when you find trade. I can help maybe. Depends."
33 Posts
Ooc — Timber
Cho waitied her turn to speak once again and it came, "Oh..okay then ..Tactical !"
She had seen her frown and felt pity for some reason but shook it off eventually as the conversation continued. 

She looked at her "Big game sounds nice.. everyone gets filled more with bigger game" she spoke once again,she sees the male nod at her statemeant from before and nodded aswell. 

"As for a trade , im takeing that up with Fitz..Hes going to explain this all to me and help me find whats best for me "  She then paused "Ill let you know when i found my trade!"
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
His listened as their leader explained that the pack's hunts were never random, instead planned. He understood that. Knowing the movement of their prey would help a lot in that planning, too. "What kind of big game do we have around here?" he asked. Being new in the area, he wasn't sure.

Zaria wanted to know when he found a trade, offering up her help, depending on which trade he choose. He nodded, "I'd appreciate it," he said kindly. He would get on it as soon as possible, knowing he needed to begin his work within the pack immediately and show he could offer them something valuable. Cho expressed she was going to be working with Steady's brother on her trade. He wondered if he should, too, but also thought working with Zaria would help him to get know her better, and vice versa.

532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Last round so we can wrap this up? :3

Zaria nodded at Cho before being distracted by Steady and his question. The female thought for a moment. "Most.. Deer or Elk.. I thinks. And then Mountain goats, bighorn, uh.. some moose and further away some bison... but that is rare." Zaria thought she had most of it. There were also smaller animals but Steady asked for big game.

Zaria nodded to the male as a confirmation to then glance over them both. "I duties," she responded then. "Make sure you at home and start helping out. We pack, work together, yes?," Zaria let out. She gave a nod in goodbye towards the both of them. She was going to watch the new members and see if they were contributing to the pack instead of leeching.
33 Posts
Ooc — Timber
Cho was delighted to start learning to hunt, her tail wagged and she was just imagine what bigger game would taste. "Is it alright if we part now? or is there more that you need to address Zaria?" She asked politely. 

"Steady, you should come work on your trade with me and Fitz too" She exchanged a smile 
"Im sure it would help and all"
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Last post for Steady! <3

As Zaria was listing off all the large prey opportunities, Steady's stomach grumbled. "All this talk of food has me hungry," he said with a chuckle. But, he knew he needed to get started on a trade, and the hunt would come soon enough. He nodded his understanding to his leader about duties, also making sure the two newcomers knew they were to hold their own here and work together as a team. Steady had come from a strong pack, and was confident his skills would be useful here.

Zaria nodded her goodbye, and Steady returned it. Turning to Cho, he considered her invitation. "Maybe," he said with a smile. "I'll have to see what my trade is first," he added. "Speaking of, I should get started on that. See you around?" he said hopefully, before departing.

33 Posts
Ooc — Timber
As everyone was saying their good byes , cho's reply to Steady was "Sure thing ! it'd be fun." She smiled back" She set off in another direction and was off to meet Fitz