Blackfeather Woods Are you still getting closer?
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"I know a place." She started to lead the way to the place she had been sleeping for a long time. Cyn could remember finding the spot not too long after she had joined and then out of being so tired she had almost passed out on the spot. Plus her scent was all over the place.

When Cyn arrived she could feel the soft grass on her paws. The grass here had always been like that since she had found the place. There was a small clearing in the trees and it was the greatest thing when stargazing. The grass had been a little flattened around the spot that Cyn normally slept in. She took a small breath and it felt like home to her. Cyn looked at Venus and gave her a little smile.
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
I will start the other thread in bit, do you want me to slap an M on it immediately or nah? Buildup :D

Venus quickly followed Cyn. She liked the area, this would be a good place to sleep. Venus could feel the relaxation waving off of Cyn. Venus licked her cheek and settled down. "We can sleep here every night if it makes you as comfortable as it does now." She said and smiled. She smiled and waited for Cyn to lay down. When she did she licked her face and scooted closer. She laid her head down in her paws. This place was very comfortable.
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
*slaps an M on it* Yep!

Cyn nodded."I would like that." She gave her a sleepy smile. When she laid down next to her she felt the licks from her love. She licked her back and felt the body heat from her. Cyn's eyes slowly shut and she soon was asleep. She felt and looked comfortable especially with Venus around.
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Ok! I'm all free for the rest of the day. I had company this morning so I had to sneak responding.

Venus felt the licks from Cyn and she smiled. She stayed awake, she wasn't as tired as Cyn was. She kept her head up and her ear alert, listening to the sounds of the forest. It felt like her duty to protect Cyn now, and she wasn't going to let her down. She glanced quickly at Cyn to make she she was sound asleep. "Good night." She whispered so quietly. Cyn probably couldn't hear it.