Blackfoot Forest This is to the innocent, the brave and the true
As cold as ice, but his anger burns like fire.
29 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Joining 
EEP, guess I'll let Gotham join on his own. I waited 10 days for Quinn to respond, long enough in my eyes. I want to get this character movin' if you know what I mean. After all, love conquers all.

The brute man walked, and walked, and walked. There seemed to be a pattern to his days lately. Walk, drink, rest, eat, repeat. It was truly boring. Somewhere in his past, his days had been at least filled with hate, but now he didn't even have that as a distraction from his problems. His feet hurt, just like his aching heart, longing for someone, anyone to have mercy on his poor soul. How long had it been since he had left his family? He didn't know anymore. Didn't want to know anymore.

After a while of walking, like always, a stronger scent entered his nostrils. It was a border, a few feet ahead. Weird, had there always been a pack here? Had he even been here before? All those questions, but no answers. Pathetic. The longing for others was too great to ignore, and before he knew it, he raised his grey muzzle into the air.

His howl was desperate, heart wrenching even. It could be heard in his howl that he was sad, ashamed and longing for others. After his call for the leader, he let himself fall to the ground, too tired to stand anymore. He lay his head on his grey paws, waiting for someone, anyone to greet him.
~Comparison is the thief of joy~
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Joining 
yay! Marie has finally arrived! <3 small bit of PP for @Faramir, hope that's alright. (:

Carrying two dead fox kits in his jaws, Aaron padded happily on the border, looking for somewhere to devour the creatures. The parents were killed by himself and Faramir, his trusty Beta. He enjoyed getting to know the other man, as both were similar with their preferences- the other was simply far more talkative. The adults laid dead in a cache somewhere near Lover's Grove, the two had decided that was a good  place for a pack cache. The pair had parted to do their own thing, and Aaron would have gotten to his own had he not heard the weak howl of someone at their border. He paused for a moment before picking up his pace to see who it was.

A large brute laid at the edge of his border. It was a submissive stance, he supposed, but he could not decide if the man was doing it for that reason or because he was tired. His eyes suggested the latter, and so Aaron felt a bit of pity for him, understanding the wear and tear traveling placed upon people.

"Greetings," he said, dropping the two limp babes. "I assume you've come to request a place among my ranks," the man then asked, tail waving behind him. 

"Eat," he then motioned after looking the other over. He seemed strong and large, simply tired. Had he joined Aaron had no doubt in his capabilities, and was eager to hear him speak of himself after he had something in his stomach.
29 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Indeed! I'm here to kick ass and pick flowers! <3

Not long after his desperate call, another male arrived, carrying two little fox corpses. He was a mix of white, gray and brown, somewhat resembling Gotham himself. The way he had entered the scene made him look like an alpha, or even just someone with a higher rank, and so Gotham's ears lowered themselves. He looked away, showing submission in the best way he could, before slowly wagging his tail. He was still on the ground and didn't show signs of wanting to stand up. He greeted him, and as brute as Gotham might seem, he had manners.

Good morning. He said, somewhat confused by the other male's straightforwardness. He was indeed looking for a home, otherwise he wouldn't survive the small bit of winter mother nature still had in store for him. Indeed. He said with a small bit of desperation mixed into his voice. He was not a man of many words, especially not with strangers, but he was trying to be as formal as possible.

The order that came next, well it sounded more like an order, made his mouth water. Hunting had been hard, even for one as strong and capable as him. He got up, a bit wobbly at first, and kept a more submissive posture. He slowly grabbed one of the fox's leg and gently pulled it toward him. Yes, he was hungry, but he wasn't going to eat both of them. The nice male probably had worked hard for this, the winter really being an asshole to all of them, so he didn't want to steal the other's breakfast. His surname made him unworthy to even still live, he thought. he began eating, filling his belly with the fox baby, and when he was finished there was only a pile of bones left. He cleaned his mouth from the blood before dipping his muzzle as a thanks.

Thank you, worthy stranger, unimaginable kindness. He started. I am Gotham, a warrior with skills for tracking and fighting. I am here today to ,indeed, present myself worthy enough to join you. 
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
XD

The man's tail flicked as he waited, giving a small smile if the other brute ever looked up, but was mostly patient during the time. He was not hungry, and therefore did not care if the second kit was eaten, but did not force it upon him. Aaron appreciated his not taking both and gulping them down- it seemed far more polite to do what this man had done, and he made note of it.

"A warrior," Aaron repeated, his tail flicking with thought as he studied the others face. "What is your name?" he asked him. The man looked like a warrior, or at least like he could be easily trained to be one. He looked large, despite his current state of weakness, but was respectful as well. Aaron's head dipped. "We have a place among our ranks for you, would you mind only accepting our terms?" he offered before speaking again, explaining their packs difference.

"Our pack works in pairs, in a months time you will be assigned a female to be your mate. You will oblige and take her as so," he told him plainly. 
29 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The brute raised an eyebrow when he was asked for his name. He thought he had just introduced himself, but maybe it had slipped the other male's mind. Gotham. Just Gotham is fine. He repeated, a small smile playing on his lips. He was not proud if his name nor his past, but he had to have something people could call him by. His smile brightened when it was revealed they had a spot open and his tired body was filled with joy. Had he truly found a new home so quick? Don't get ahead of yourself, boy, the voice of his father said.

Terms and conditions didn't bother him much, unless his health would be affected by it. This term sounded rather intriguing. Most packs only allowed the Beta and Alpha pair to be together. Well, that was in his former pack. He had no problems with getting paired up with a female, as long as she wasn't aggressive or abusive or something. Oh well, what did he have to lose? It brings me joy to hear that you have a spot open. I will accept all terms and conditions your pack has and will try my best to fit in and put the pack's needs before my own. He said. Before you let me in or turn me away, may I know your name, worthy stranger?
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron dipped his head, thankful that so many had accepted his terms so willingly. His tail waved, and he stood listening. "It is my pleasure to invite you into our ranks," the man informed him, a smile playing his lips. It already seemed that he would do well with another one of their females, but he would wait to see how it played out before any decisions were made. "I am Aaron, Gotham," he told him, still smiling kindly. "This is Rosings, my own humble creation," although it was by no means humble, and Aaron took great pride in the territory's beauty, as well as the attractiveness of all of his wolves.
29 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Wop, think we can archive this soon?

Aaron. The name fitted the stranger somehow. It sounded handsome, just the word one would describe the Alpha with. The brute's tail began wagging faster as it looked like he was accepted, a joyful glint in his gray eyes. Thank you, Aaron, Alpha of Rosings. He commented, feeling the need to include the other's titles. His formality played a big role in his personality. He now stood stronger, ears draped against his head and tail lower than the alpha. He couldn't wait to explore and meet others, though he wasn't a young pup that would now be dancing and hopping to show his happiness. The only signs of him being happy would be the joyful glint in his eyes and his wagging tail.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
right now if you'd like! last post from me (: btw! messaging you about a thread with Malice <3

"Come," Aaron motioned, pleased with the males newfound enthusiasm. He grinned, turning and beginning into the territory, tail waving high in the air. "I will show you around, and explain our fox situation," he began, and as the pair went he did indeed launch into the problem the territory had with the foxes- and also that this was the reason they originally did not settle. He ended with a command, although it was not urgent, and this was to help remove the beasts from their home, therefore explaining the reason he had fed him a fox kit rather than a normal piece of prey.