Firefly Ravine Stranger
Dark as night
16 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

She padded through the territory, no plan or mission in mind just exploring. She wanted to familiarize herself with the land as she hated feeling helpless in any way and that included being lost. 

She soon found herself at a stream where she lapped up some water before raising her head. Her ears twitched as she thought she heard someone approaching and turned in that direction.
34 Posts
Ooc — Tom
Her senses would serve her well, as Coeus slowly approached. His face was [size=small]blank,[/size] or was until he saw the female. "Hello, I don't think we've met." 

Coeus was roaming the territory and hadn't a clue that anyone else was near the stream at the time. "Am I interrupting anything?" he asked, voice calm.
Dark as night
16 Posts
Ooc —
She relaxed upon seeing him, recognizing him vaguely from the pack claim and such. He was a member of her pack, how odd it was still to think of it, she needed to relax. She was no longer alone, not everyone was a threat. 

He was handsome, this brown furred one was. She didn't bother hiding it, he was attractive to her as her stance clearly betrayed. If he would reciprocate her interest would be another story entirely. Some didn't mind her lithe scarred body but others did. 

She approached silently, leaning forward to sniff him. Once familiar with his scent she leaned back. "You are not interupting. I am Dura."
34 Posts
Ooc — Tom
He smiled, she was a newcomer to the pack same as hum. "It's great to see you once more," he allowed her to sniff him. Her, of course, being a beautiful female did make him nervous, but he wouldn't show it just yet. 

"I am Coeus, and may I say it's an honor that you would allow me in to be in your company." He thanked her, lightly bowing. "How have you been holding up? a new pack can be rough."
Dark as night
16 Posts
Ooc —
She thanked him politely. She didn't expect him to be so courteous. New packs? She had no idea what that was like, to join a completely new group and have to learn new rules and earn new ranks. She had had one rank her whole life, rogue, until she came here.

Mischief sparkled in her yellow eyes,"I wouldn't know. It's my first pack." She smirked up at him playfully. She liked this one he was attractive and had a good personality. He had her approval. "What about you? How many packs have you been in?"