Redtail Rise I'm more a dog person
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Tagging @Charley Pryor cause Em's gonna get hurt by a cat lol assuming you would scold her for venturing out alone 
@Bell Nuit just a simple scratch on the neck/face nothing big though cause well...she's a lynx :D
sorry for the short post... 

Emory lingered away from Larksong, sneaking away from her brother. It wasn't that she didn't want him around, but occasionally she liked to slip away and give her brother a scare. She trekked out to multiple untamed foothills, and despite them looking rather steep, she pushed forward. She found paths that seemed a bit worn, perhaps used in the past. The terrain was strange and covered in ash, and a charred mess. It seemed a bit eerie, knowing wolves had roamed this area before more often than not—at least it seemed so. The scenery was strangely comforting yet uneasiness followed her with each step. 

Her ears lowered, barely hearing much of any sound at all, not coming from herself that is. Maybe this wasn't a good idea... Part of her wished to return to the grotto and just return with the comfort of her protective brother, but she urged herself to continue on without hesitation in her step. The fae was too focused on how tense her surroundings made her to realize any other being around her.
2 Posts
Ooc —
Bell. Calm, wise, smart, yet fierce to the extent of cruel to wolves. She crunched down on the pheasant she had caught earlier in the morn. As she finished off the fat creature, she realized that the scent of another being lingered. She opened her jaw slightly as to let the scent truly flow. Yes, it was exactly what she had expected: A young she-wolf. Likely naive as well and easily tricked. She crept along the trees, pale coat only flashing slightly between the thick trunks of the sparse burn. She gazed at her; nice and pretty, a perfect doll to ruin. Her hatred for wolves drove her to be so cruel while she was usually calm and sweet.

"Oh, my child." She whispered lightly. Her sentences were short and well thought. She hen dropped back and ran to the other side of the path far behind the girl.Her eyes flashed. "Sweet innocent one.." She cooed before moving once again, quick as a flash to the other side and ran ahead. "Little doll," she crooned.
Sorry, this was my first time posting w/ her so i wanted to put thought into her character.
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Damn it all! Emory had slipped off again. Though he was well aware thag she did it just to scare him, Charley couldn't resist his possessive protectiveness. Part of him worried that she and Reek had run off together, but he kept pushing the thought away. Reek had a pack to run, he wouldn't just take off.... Right? Hmph. If he ever DID, though, Charley had decided that he would take the grotto for himself. He was content to focus on rising to beta for now, and thought about it as he tracked towards his twin. The patchy wolf took his time and let her be alone like she so dearly seemed go crave, knowing he would eventually come across her.
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
In her expedition, a flash of white ran in front of her from the burnt trees, she began to slow her pace, though only believed it to be her mind playing tricks on her, until a voice spoke allowed, oh my child. Emory paused, completely still, and confused. This was no man she could seduce into catching her food, no, this was a feline. A flash, and the voice spoke again, cooing, hoping to delude her in some way. Hah! As if, the fae had yet to be conned by another, and didn't plan on it being anytime soon. Naive was rather the opposite of who she was, for she's well skilled in this art—and didn't plan on being fooled. 

"Innocent?" She questioned, before giving a hearty laugh, "Anything but the sort." The earthly colored girl began her trek once again, her senses now keen on finding whoever this cat was. "Show yourself," Emory challenged, extending her height, "unless you're too timid." 

Ooo, no I love it!
2 Posts
Ooc —
"Oh,what a naive little girl you are...Speaking to me with that tone dear...oh no, no, no." And with those words Nuit, like a pale ghost, revealed herself, blinking her beautiful blue eyes at the she-wolf. "Do you like games, puppy? Do you understand how to play tag, puppy? Because I really feel like I'm in the mood for a game of tag." The cat looked down at her paws, a creepy smile crawling onto her pale face..."Let us play." Nuit took a step forward, her blue eyes narrowing from the circular pupils to narrow slits. The poor little puppy would learn not to screw with a cat today.
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Hmmmm.... Think Ill let Charley show up fashionably late! ^_^ Lemme know if/when you want him to come to the rescue.

Charley had no idea of the imposing threat looming over his twin, and potentially him. He wondered just what the hell she was doing, but didn't press on to pry. She deserved her alone time, and he felt bad for always being on her tail. After their dad was killed, though, he just couldnt suppress his possessiveness over her. Their mother had never been there for them, and their siblings: well, HALF siblings, were worth nothing in his eyes. It was all their mothers fault.... Not that blaming would help anyone. He was TRYING to be less protective now that theyd joined a pack, knowing that the borders provided them some more safety. The male stopped to sniff at a tree, putting more distance between him and Em.