Broken Antler Fen TLC From Home
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
It took more time than usual to cross the flatlands and come home, often did the young woman need to stop and regain her energy. Her left foreleg was tucked up against her chest as she limped across the borders, howling for the pack medic @Sebastian to not only get medical help but to tell him she was home. The tawny woman managed to hobble her way to the lake before feeling drained again, and she sunk to her belly in the shallows to let the cooling liquid do her job. She knew her wounds had to be clean before Seb could even do anything, and either way it felt good to cool off and relax. 
Breathing a sigh of relief, she was glad to be home at the fen once more. Her thoughts strayed to Brandy, unaware of her daughter's mental unstability. 

Gotta be vague about her travel details since the threads are still open but a beat up Ammie is home! :D  Heres another Medic thread for you Mar!
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian instantly changed direction when he heard Ambrosia's howl. The male wondered what she had to tell him, and what news as going on. He was wondering what happened other packs during the famine.

The male didn't realize she was hurt at first. The alpha approached her, thinking she was tired and needed to cool down with the summer weather, hence why she was laying in the water. "What news do you bring, Am?," he asked curiously.
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Her alpha must have already been on the move, for he was swift in his approach. Smiling sheepishly, she turned her lemon eyes up at him with a lift of her foreleg from the water. 
               "Was hoping you could patch me up, actually. Can't wait to curl up in the Cove and sleep the day away."
It wasn't her only change: her left ear was missing a little less than half its usual length. This wound was already mostly healed, however, it was clearly a last weeks fight and not recent. 
                                  "Not much news. The famine seems to have come to an end everywhere, thats for sure. I met a few wolves along the way, some of them less than nice, but I don't think any of it is all that important. Just company along the way, really."
One thing stuck out from her mind, and a grin split her face. Her tail waved around in the water behind her, and a wistful whine bubbled out through her maw.
                                                  "Seb, I saw the OCEAN. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!"
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
She can have a wound but i don't know where that wound is located if you don't write it :P

Sebastian looked over the female as he couldn't see where she was hurt. His pale eyes roamed over her but he couldn't instantly spot it, so that might mean it wasn't that bad. It seemed both mother and daughter had a knack for hurting themselves. He wondered how they survived on their own without a medic.

Sebastian frowned lightly. So she went on a scouting mission but didn't have anything for information?? He needed the man power in the pack with hunting and taking care of their lands. If Ambrosia was going away on a mission without bringing back information then what use would it be for him if she was away. Now she came even back injured.

The girl then started about the ocean. He had seen the ocean himself, they almost settled there. "We almost settled at the Ocean," he commented. "Ambrosia. I am not sure if I can agree with this. You left us to go scout and gather information, and you came back with nothing? Truly nothing? You haven't visited other packs or asked your 'company' what they knew about other packs? How life is going? Yet you've been to the ocean? Do you know how many packs are located at the Ocean? I know of two but have there been more? Now you return to me all broken and injured. So basically we can patch you up and you leave again? To gather no information once more?," he spoke, maybe a bit harshly.

"I cannot approve of this Ambrosia. I can't always be the accepting male that it is okay. Because this is not." Sebastian kept his gaze worried and a bit disappointed. She even spoke of sleeping the day away. What did she expect that they came bring her meals too?? "Explain yourself."
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Whoops my bad, could've sworn I had. Would this count as a Scout thread?

Instead of helping, Sebastian lashed out. Standing, the gash on her foreleg forgotten, Ambrosia rumbled deep in her chest. She took the scolding before stepping out of the water, silent, and shaking her fur of loose water. Then she turned cold lemon eyes on Sebastian and hissed out her own bout of words as her ears pinned. They were steely, laced with hurt and venom, and her tail hung low. 
                    "Rosing's lost a few wolves through the famine, I met a Scout named Minna who'd also been looking around for green over the famine. Nothing was spared, it seems. 
I met a member of Ryūjin too, but she didn't say much. 
Slancio of Saltwinter, a coast pack, said everyone was still hungry mid-June. 
A girl from Silvertip said hello, but she didn't stay long enough to tell me anything good. 
Theres a pack in the Flatlands, past the Caldera, and the pack in the shaded wood to the North was abandoned. Two packs on the way to the coast on our side of the mountain, besides the one on the mountain at our back, and from what I saw there were three in that area. One settled into the mountains just past the coast, and two more somewhere in the mountains I went around too, far to the East.  I don't know whats in the Tiaga or the Valley, but that's a journey for next time. 
I do plenty when I'm out of the borders Sebastian, even if I do take my time and enjoy myself. It's not my fault that nobody was very open during the ending of a famine. I map every bit of land I pass through in my head, find where the packs are and remember them, too. And it's not like I'm coming home with broken limbs and dying: I have a gash on my leg and a torn up ear. I lost a few fights, that's life and it could've happened here just as easy."

By the time she was done, her eyes had glossed with tears and she just wanted to leave. She felt she'd earned the right to get a good sleep in, and didn't at all understand why her alpha was being like this. Why her FRIEND was lashing out for not telling him what she was sure he knew: Shit was hard, she'd left at the end of a famine. Did he expect some super extravagant report from how she'd gone from border to border being nosey?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Yes, you can!

Sebastian was hungry too, and maybe that was why he was so cranky. He listened to Ambrosia's story and nodded. "I like that part of information better. I don't know what you do once you are scouting. So I rather have a detailed report than some vague sentences about how you met with some but it wasn't interesting. I can decide that for myself," he pointed out to the female.

"When I see you come home like this I just get worried. Just because I am lashing out is just because I care and you and your daughter get injured a lot. It is very stressful on me too as a leader to have you wolves be injured. The famine made me lose all my herbs and treatments. So I am feeling rather frustrated too," he spoke to her.

He looked at her ear and the gash on her leg. "Let me tend to that, then." She had already soaked it in water. "Can't do much about your ear, though that gash we need to find some cobwebs to seal it off," he explained.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ammie barely gave a responce, only nodding and holding her wounded foreleg out. She got the point, understood, but was too irritated and hurt to bother arguing or making any real statement. Seb talked about being frustrated and deciding for himself what was useful, and she dipped her head in understanding. Next time, she would know exactly what to tell him, and she'd give him all the fluffy details that didnt matter just so he had to sift through it all himself. Fine by her.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at the gash. With the famine he didn't have much herbs to tend her with, though the cobwebs were around. It was his go thing to think off with plants lacking in their area. Sebastian was about to go and fetch them when he looked again. "Actually, I think the open air would be better, this gash could get infected easily if I would seal it off now," he spoke as he studied it again.

"I think I will leave it open for now. I expect you to clean this daily, and in a running stream not a fen. If it gives yellow pus you come straight back to me," he spoke to her, which seemed the better thing to do for now.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The bitter-minded woman stayed quiet still, refusing to meet her alphas gaze but taking his words into her mind. He was much gentler, now, but that didn't mean Ambrosia was less bitchy. Seb gave her strict guidelines about it, but instead of her usual sweet thanks, now she just grumbled to herself. 
          I'm not stupid, I raised a pup on my own in the wild for nine months. I think I can keep my wound clean.
The bitter thought surprised her, and the tawny woman thought it best to make her leave now. With a few curt, clipped words given his way, she turned and walked towards the Cove. 
                          "Thank you, Alpha."
Tonight, she planned on doing exactly what she said she would: eating and resting her travel-worn paws, regain her strength and find Brandy later on.