Moonspear heel
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
It was with heavy heart that Charon called for @Althaia that day. He had spent a lot of time from the territories searching for Lazarus, but he had no luck so far. Yet there were other matters to attend to. His healing face was not one of them; the wounds had scabbed over, but every movement of his face still hurt, pulling loose frays of scabs here and there. His muzzle showed clearly the wounds that had shredded his heart, too.

He waited sitting near the mountain's base for Althaia, where the thick woods that kept them safe throughout winter turned into the rocky mountain's base and where paths wound up. Where he'd met Dhole, when they were exploring here, making their claim. He looked around, a stern expression on his wound-littered face, while he waited.

anyone else is welcome to pop in too! :D i'd love for a @Satch or such too since they haven't yet met!
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
I hope you don't mind that I jumped in!

Satch was in the midsts of exploring his new home. The day had so far been relatively quiet, but he was enjoying his stroll, he found the place to be one of beauty. The landscape sometime perilous, however Satch was getting used to the footing. The views were extraordinary and the fresh air was good for his soul. He was finding it easier and easier to feel at home here, he was glad to be here. However fearful he might have been of letting down a pack, this was worth it.

Satch's ears perked as he heard a call for someone he didn't know from someone else he didn't know. He was more careful in his approach, considering last time he met a pack mate he was almost attacked. He made himself easy to detect, his feet cracking branches and clinking rocks as he walked. He kept his mannerisms open, but neutral, he wished to befriend his pack however he also knew there were some wolves you just couldn't befriend. It was at this time that Satch would become visable to Charon. It appeared to Satch as though the other wolf being called had yet to arrive.

He would dip his head in greeting, and chuff toward the male. The wound on his face looked vicious, and Satch assumed it came from the misfits that interupted the hunt that Dash had told him about. They had really done a number on his face. Satch looked past the wound however, "Afternoon." He greeted kindly.
Satch's Pawprints: http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1...#pid204108
Desired Trades:
Counselor {0/5} & Scout{0/5}
[Please know that I rarely post past 9:00 pst, thanks.]
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
With the steady strengthening of her leg, so did return her spirit and thoughts. Harley gave her a sense of security, knowing that she was not alone here, was not going to endure her stay here without anyone to rely on. She also found that being here was not the worst thing that may have happened to her; she had a mate, a place in a pack, and was spared the hard life of a lone wolf. Still...she was a thrall, and could not let her happiness go completely to her head.

She was nosing a herb when the call rent the air, a herb she was trying to identify. It's name was on the tip of her tongue, she thought it had something to do with stings, or bites, perhaps, but did not know. She loathed to leave her little exploration but did so quickly, not trying to anger Charon.

She trotted quickly through the trees and heights, her paws having adapted now to the land of the mountain. She navigated here without fear now, unlike her first two weeks here. When she approached the two wolves (for someone had beat her to Charon) she slowed, and her stance became one of submission. She approached respectfully and glanced quickly to the other before turning her gaze to Charon's paws, bowing her head. "Greetings, alpha, sir." She had learned long ago not to test him, and had no wish to, though nervousness boiled in her stomach as she wondered as to why he had called her here. She did not greet the other, wondering if it were even her place to.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Instead of his thrall, it was another that approached him first. Ears perked forward and his stance grew slightly more dominant as the other approached and wished him a good afternoon. His entire body exuded dominance, willing the other male to show the appropriate submission. After that he would relax once more, knowing that there ranks were clear. He had grown more cautious since Lazarus, and would not accept another dominant male in his pack again soon. "Good day," he said stiffly, waiting for the other to introduce himself first.

It was then that Althaia approached and respectfully greeted him. He smiled, pleased with her display of submission and respect. "Greetings." It was then that the situation became slightly uncomfortable, for he had wanted to ask Althaia to look after his harmed mate. She was one that he trusted not to do anything funny. "I want you to look after Ame when I go out scouting for Lazarus," he told her. He looked at her face, hoping to find some recognition there that she understood the deeper meaning to his words.

edit: @Althaia if you want to Althaia could exit to go look after Ame, if you would rather move on to newer threads, since all of ours seem to have become outdated over weekend :') unless you want to just continue this, either is fine with me. ^_^
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
It had been a long time since Satch had been considered a dominant wolf, and as such he held himself in a neutral tone. Although it appeared as if this male went out of his way to show his dominance. He must be the other Alpha, as Satch new that no other male would dare act so dominant. Realizing this, Satch dipped his head and showed his own submission. "It would appear that I am your new subordinate. If you too will accept my presence, Alpha Amekaze accepted my admitance however I await your own judgment. I am Mensatch Kintamat, although most call me Satch." He dipped his head again, awaiting the males response.

The female who arrived intriuged Satch, however. She seemed overly submissive, a lowly ranking wolf to be sure, was this the normal response of subordinate to alpha in this pack? Satch wasn't sure he could do that. His ears twitched when the male spoke however, w[i]ho was Lazarus? [/i]Satch questioned within his head. He would not interupt however, and remained silent. He had no intention of intruding on the conversation, and would leave in short manner if the Alpha dismissed him.
Desired Trades:
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
His words were odd ones, and though the femme had heard whispers of something occurring between Amekaze and Lazurus, she had no idea as to what. She only assumed it was bad, very bad if Lazarus had either been run down or run away, and was now hunted. But she did not question Charon, knowing it was not her place to do so, and merely nodded, a dip of her head that showed that she was cooperative. She didn't think she'd speak to the alpha directly, seeing as the dark female hated her, but would hang around wherever she was, simply watching and guarding. 

She would leave now, she decided, find her quickly. Plus, she was in no mood interrupt the meeting between Charon and what appeared to be the newest subordinate, and so she glanced at him meaningfully a moment, a glance that said that in a small way, she understood, and would simply be there for Ame should she ever stop hating her. "Yes, Charon, sir. I'll go now" And with that, she spun on her heel and trotted quickly away from them, hunting for Amekaze's scent among the mountainside.
So sorry for the wait!
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"Huh? Sure, yeah, if Ame's cool, I'm cool," Charon said with a friendly smile as the guy somewhat asked for his permission to stay in the pack. He trusted Ame's judgement, so he wasn't about to kick a guy out; even if he was less lenient than he used to be due to what happened with Lazarus. "I'm Charon Ostrega, Ame's mate."

Althaia was quick to accept his request and seemingly eager to leave. He opened his mouth to shout a thanks, but she was gone quick and he shut his mouth again, feeling a little awkward.

Yet he decided to move on and before Satch could ask him any questions he preferred not to answer, he asked, "How is life treating you on Moonspear so far, Satch?" hoping to get to know a bit more about his latest subordinate. So far he seemed polite enough, at least.
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Sorry, I've been camping, couldn't log on...

Satch watched the small woman make a quick exit, who was this Lazarus? Satch was glad to now his new home was still just that, home. He nodded his head mutely, glad to hear the laid back accepteance. He hadn't thought that Charon would reject him, but Satch thought it best to offer, just in case.

Slowly he eased back on his haunches, taking a seat. His tail coming around to rest on his paws. "Life in Moonspear is going very well, thank you for asking." The scare over his eye stretched as he smiled at the other male. "Nothing quite the same as pack life, I must say." Satch was in high spirits, glad that he had a place to call home.
Desired Trades:
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
no prob, i've been busy too!

This Satch fellow seemed rather polite for all the scars he wore on his body. Charon was glad he was finding his way so far, though it was always a matter of time before they'd leave. Only very few pledged their loyalty and stuck to it, he had found in his time on this earth. It sounded as though he had not experienced pack life much so far in his life, as he praised it, which was a curious thing.

"Good to hear. Been a loner long?" he asked conversationally, curious to hear more.