Golden Glade Not every cloud bears a silver lining
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen blinked at the fae that was sat not far from her as her sarcasm appeared to have been lost in translation. "Really, you actually like storms," Aspen said glancing to the sky, just waiting for the heavens to open and stop tempting her with the raindrops. "They make me...nervous," Aspen said with an uncomfortable half smile. 

Aspen gazed into the tunnels briefly before returning her gaze to the female. "I think they should be fine, but I'm glad you're keeping watch.  I don't suppose you mind some company," Aspen offered taking a seat near Ayla. Company was never a bad thing. 

Ayla appeared to change the conversation slightly asking the queen how she was. "Oh apart from the rain, I'm fine. How about yourself? Recovery going well?" she asked with a tilt to her head. The fae had taken quite the injuries after the bear attacked. Ayla was a brave wolf, with a lot of gut Aspen would give her that.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 01, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 03, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 04, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 06, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 06, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 06, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 08, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 09, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 09, 2016, 05:52 PM