Golden Glade Not every cloud bears a silver lining
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
" Im glad someone knows how to tell. I mean if I look up and the sky is gray, obviously it's going to rain but other than that I don't know what to look for," Aspen spoke with a warm smile as the clouds appeared to get darker. 

"I think though, if my judgements are correct we are in for a hell of a storm," Aspen stated as Ayla spoke of not minding the company. "Not a problem Ayla."

Ayla spoke of how she had been healing well and that pack mates had been aiding. "I'm glad to see members of the court coming to the aide of their kin," Aspen spoke with a small nod. "Healer is a good trade but so is naturalist, seeming as you know a lot of the weather and plants perhaps you are better suited there," the queen spoke. " I would be clueless in either, I see myself taking on a mercenary trade and possible a counseling trade I don't know for sure yet however," She stated waiting in angst for the heavens to open. It was still threatening though the drops were becoming ever more frequent.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 01, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 03, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 04, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 06, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 06, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 06, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 08, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 09, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 09, 2016, 05:52 PM