The Sentinels [MANDATORY] down to earth, keep on falling when i know it hurts
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
Rowan was silent, she'd only wanted clarification but it seems that there are more pressing concerns. The woman regarded Deirdre for a moment as she made her passionate speech but no one really offers anything else. Her opinions waver for a moment, she won't be participating given her current state but there is still a great outcry in her - self defense is one thing, but becoming militant is another. The girl would not be silenced and Rowan wished she felt up to saying anything else - instead in cowardice, she is quiet. "Thank you for explaining." Rowan offered quietly, though felt that Aria would ignore it anyways as she offered a simple fine and left. Left them behind, be her actions full of anger or not, but Rowan could not understand it. 

As they began to filter out, the pale woman went in the opposite direction of the Alpha, wanting to distance herself as much as she could while she processed her options. She would meditate, and try and find the safest course of action for herself and her children. Of course, her hand would be forced, but that was neither here nor there. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5