Golden Glade shit
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Had Estelle been ignorant to the gifts given by the Earth, she would've died moments after leaving her opponent's presence. She wasn't exactly in the best state per say, but she was alive and mobile. Though bloody and bruised, Estelle's nose was able to lead her back in the way of her borders where she called out for Alder.
What would she tell him once she arrived? She hadn't quite gotten that far. What she would tell Eden, the woman she was supposed to be taking care of, she hadn't even considered. All she wanted to do in that moment was get back to her den where she could properly treat her wounds.
[Image: tumblr_n0b5qbN1WW1sslmnmo1_400.gif]
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The fact that Alder hadn't been able to find Estelle or a fresh scent of her was both infuriating and terrifying -- she'd promised to be there for Eden, yet when she needed her most, she was gone? Had something happened to her, or had she -- like Nico, Ayla, and Penelope -- abandoned them?

On one of his more fast-paced patrols, marking half-assed and quickly before trotting on forward, he heard her call -- the weak nature of it banished his anger and drove his massive paws into a gallop towards her. 

"Estelle!"

Bursting through the ancient trees to see the pale woman, wounded and tired. Rushing forward with a whine of concern, he held off on telling her about Eden and instead pressed a supportive shoulder to hers in effort to hold her up. Whoever had done this to her would pay!

"What happened? Who did this to you?"
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Though she appreciated Alder's concern, Estelle felt too pathetic to accept it. She allowed him to straighten her up but once she found her balance she took a step away. It's okay Alder, but thank you. I don't...I don't know who did it. The fact that Estelle had been to ignorant to garner any real clues to the woman's identity was frustrating, thus she reached as far into her mind as she could to recall the account.
All I know is that it was a woman. She seemed to have an issue or two with the Court already. I was out looking for a place near the territory to build up an altar and she attacked me. Having to blurt it all out took its toll and Estelle took a moment to sit back on her haunches. 
I would just like to recuperate, if that's alright. Where's Eden? Her tail gave a weak wag behind her as she waited excitedly to hear about her cousin's well-being.
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
When the Gentry pulled away, Alder's face fell in hurt and confusion. Why wouldn't she allow him to help her? He'd just opened his mouth to insist when she went on: Estelle didn't know who'd done it, but just based off of the information that it was a woman with a problem with the Court that would attack on sight, Alder had enough information. Up until Shalon's run-in with her -- and apparently Nico -- the wench had gone unnamed, but his loyal Duchess had gained such information.

"Aeronwyn. That fuckin' bitch. Estelle, I'm so sorry -- I don't know what the hell is wrong with that woman but she's always picked fights with us. I'd confront her this moment if I knew where the fuck she and her pack hid out."

Anger seethed from every part of the King, tail lashing and ears pinned; his lips were pulled back in a silent snarl as he spat the venomous words at the earth. 

"I'll find her, Estelle, and I'll make her pay for this. I want you to stay in the borders until further notice, understood? If you absolutely have to go, call someone to go with you. For right now, though, Eden needs you -- something happened, but you'd have to talk to Heartha for any information. You can visit Eden with Sylvas, down to her den and right back out when you're done, not a paw elsewhere. He'll be keeping a close watch on her until she gets better."
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Ignoring Alder's initial response, Estelle's ears tuned only into that which concerned Eden. What? she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. W-when...who's with her now? Estelle couldn't process exactly what was happening, at least not in that moment, for the holes in the narrative were too deep. When she left the territory, Eden was perfectly fine! Gods know that if Estelle would've seen what was to come...
Though sore and bloody, Estelle took no time to contemplate her next move. Rather, she spoke directly to the King with a voice equal parts rooted concern and firmness, Please, take me to her.
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All of the other details went out the window as Eden was brought up; Estelle questioned him fiercely, and he could see the worry in her heart. At her request, he nodded. 

"Ive asked Heartha to watch over her and Streiter is her guard. Other than that, I know nothing. The field of healing should best be left to the healers. Come, Ill take you." 

Turning, Alder sighed in defeat -- for the mighty King of Golden Glade, he felt nothing but helpless. For now, he could lead her to the tunnels and Edens den, make sure she knew that she was to go nowhere else.