Wild Berry Meadow Seasons Pt.2
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Private 
With her estrus at its height and her mind clouded by one thought, Eden had found herself a seasoned traveller. She was focused on finding a suitor, no matter where he may be. As she lurked through the foliage, she caught a whiff of a new scent. Her tail was lifted high behind her as she slid down into a stretch and took in a deep breath. She slowly came back to an attentive stance and wagged her tail lightly behind her, hoping to attract the stranger. "Hello?" she chuffed, and giggled as she turned to prance through the flowers.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
12 Posts
Ooc —
His detour from the coast had not been accidental; he had left his frosted companion to loosely keep an eye on his collection whilst he turned his back on the gentle voice of the ocean. With the wilds within reach, he deemed it only out of vain curiosity that he should venture beyond the comforting roughness of the grains. Perhaps, if Lady Luck was on his side, he'd even be able to stumble on a prize worth keeping for his eventual return to the bay. Yet those thoughts he'd leave for another day.

He heard her long before her scent wafted into his glands. Almost immediately his auds swivelled back to catch her joyful tones; she was back down the trail.

"Hello there, m'Lady!" His call was jovial as he retraced his pawsteps, pelt twitching as he followed the little vibrations she left in the soil back to its source. "Say, were you following me?" Pearled emptiness was the norm for the strange fellow yet that didn't stop his snout from reaching forward to brush past where he guessed the woman's shoulder would be, his tassel a waving banner as he breathed in her strangely enticing odour.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden turned toward the male in a swift, playful movement. She grinned at him and fixed herself into a childish stance, before approaching and brushing her rump against his. "It's purely coincidence that you find me here, I assure you." She giggled and let a smooth breath go against him before turning to wander off. "But since you're here, I don't see why a little fun can't be had." This time, she laughed aloud and turned away from the male. She didn't need a name yet; all she needed was for him to follow her into the trees.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
12 Posts
Ooc —
Their contact was brief, but enough to send the filly into a series of breathy movements and for Tide to feel a strange tingling sensation ripple down the entirety of his pelt. Lust. He didn't need sight for a surge of yearning to set his crotch afire. Still, the words of the Storm came back to him; a vague myth of reality in his fantastical moment. With a low chuff, he set the warnings aside, instinct infiltrating whatever simplistic thoughts remained as his body felt for her fur as she drifted off.

"Ah, allow me to!" he quipped, senses alive as he trotted after her. Like any young bachelor, the odd sir found it exceptionally hard not to resist her temptations; letting his urges drive his movements rather than relying on experience as the duo neared the treeline.

Since Tide is just over 18 months, he can technically father pups. Whether or not it'd be a success, things to do with Streiter, I'll leave it up to you!