Jade Fern Grove find what you love and let it kill you
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When Ocra arrived, his attention had been drawn to her. He’d looked her way and acted as if he might approach, only to have stopped the moment she’d looked to one of the strangers and announced a name that he’d never heard before. Of course, this led to him looking back towards Sriracha and shutting his mouth, more or less ignoring the family reunion going on beside him. His lack of enthusiasm hadn’t ended there, either. As the masked wolf spoke, his brows had pinched together, uncertain of how he felt towards the idea of introducing himself. Was it important that he do so? Before he’d left the woods, he would have been the first to throw out his name, and then he’d have insisted that everyone memorize it. Now, however, all he wanted to do was focus on those that he’d known longer, and then ignore everyone else; it was a desire that he knew wouldn’t come true, given how close it seemed as if they were all meant to someday be.

The first to introduce himself was Vihaan, who’d even shared with them all the fact that he was related to Ocra. Despite the relation, he didn’t feel anymore inclined to warm up to the other male than he previously had. Xan knew the female but he didn’t know her brother, and she wasn’t yet trusted enough for the latter to be liked simply because of shared blood. Knowing that he’d have to at least try to get along with him, however, his gaze had been directed Vi’s way throughout the entirety of his introduction.

Deciding to get his turn done and over with, the albino spoke up at last as he’d said, “My name’s Xan.” There was a momentary pause before he’d added, “I’m a warrior,” and then he was done. Feeling as if he’d said enough, he’d glanced around to see who might speak next, that way he could watch them as they did so.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
find what you love and let it kill you - by Sriracha - October 03, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Elora - October 03, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Vihaan - October 03, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Xan - October 04, 2016, 02:08 AM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Akirea - October 06, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Ocracoke - October 07, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Sriracha - October 10, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Elora - October 13, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Vihaan - October 13, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 12:34 AM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Ocracoke - October 16, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Sriracha - October 17, 2016, 11:07 AM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Akirea - October 21, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: find what you love and let it kill you - by Ocracoke - October 22, 2016, 10:58 AM