Golden Glade caregiver #1.5
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Read Only 
@Aspen and @Heartha (Eden heads her way later in the thread) I'm dating this for 10.21.16!
Eden sat before her cache, sniffing through her mix of herbs. At some point, once the pack quieted down, she would organize the collection, but she was too busy to be worried about it then. With the Queen's litter, the Dame's, and her own to worry about, there was no free time. Now, Eden searched for borage leaves and parsley. She planned to take them to the Queen's den in an effort to regulate her milk, but that wouldn't work if she just...couldn't... found them!
Eden made haste, trotting from her own den to the tunnels, and forward to the Queen's whelping den. She dropped the herbs, once she'd arrived, and chuffed her presence. Clearing her throat, she began to speak, Um, yes, m'lady, I've brought you a few things. Don't feel any pressure to worry about it now, but sooner is always better than later. The borage leaves will help keep your milk supply going, and the parsley here will keep it in check.
She peered into the entryway and looked at the bundles of fur laying against Aspen's underside and smiled; motherhood was one of the few things that amazed Eden. She couldn't wait until she too could have the experience.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was laying peacefully when the sound of footsteps could be heard coming down the tunnels. She lifted her head and looked to her right. Perhaps it was Alder returning from where he was at. She watched the entrance and to her disappointment it was Eden.

The queen stared blankly at Eden as she explained she came by to drop of some herbs. She appreciated the thought but Eden was in the tunnels and she was not permitted un less in extreme circumstances and now she was also close to Aspens new litter. Sure she had helped during the birth but the queen still had no formal introduction and did not by any means trust the female. 

The silver fae's ears slid back and her eyes narrowed.  "Eden I don't know if anyone told you but you are not permitted in the tunnels if you are not an inner circle member. The only reason you were during my pups being born and Heartha's is because we were short on medic hands inside the tunnels," she said trying to keep her voice down so as not to wake the children but anger present in her tone. "I appreciate the gesture but I do not know you, nor trust you Eden. I will take into consideration the herbs, but I would appreciate if you would back off and leave the tunnels. You are not welcome here, not yet at least," she said as she glanced down to make sure none of the wee ones stirred.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
The Queen's apprehension was apparent, and as she wished, Eden would indeed leave her to her children, just not without a logical explanation as to why she was there to begin with. Of course, I'll be going. I want you to know that I wasn't trespassing, however. I asked for explicit permission from both Alder and your midwife, Heartha, seeing as she isn't in a condition to monitor you at the moment. With a respectful bow of her head, she awaited the Queen's response. Should things only get worse as far as her scolding, Eden would let Aspen be, but she hoped that she would be senf off without anymore of doubt to her intent.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen grumbled as Eden mentioned she had had permission from Alder. Alder should know full well she wouldn't let a wolf she doesn't know even remotely near her pups. Let alone not one from the tunnels. Doesn't matter if they were short staffed. Aspen would be fine on her own. All by herself, no help neccessary. Besides if it was so important why couldnt she have just given the herbs to him and told him to give them to her.

Aspen sighed and nodded her head slowly. "He should have known better," she stated. "Heartha I can understand, Alder not so much," she added frowning. "I will speak with him when he returns, thank you Eden.....for the herbs. I appreciate the thought," she stated meaning it. It was nice of the wolf to consider that both mothers would need assistance for the next little while though Aspen was still partially convinced she could do it on her own, she liked knowing that worse comes to worse someone could help her.

"I will be sure to call if I need anything, but if I don't call, I would appreciate if you respected the no Gentry in tunnels rule. As I said before, I will speak with Alder so he knows this is how I feel and I'm sorry I snapped at you just now," she said calmly with a half smile.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
*Strides in to get yelled at*

Poor, unlucky, silly Alder - he entered the tunnel with a hawk clamped in his jaws for Aspen and a rabbit for Heartha. He dropped off the rabbit swiftly, kissing his children and speaking little with their mother before he was hurrying down the main tunnel. It wasn't long before he'd slipped into their tunnel and poked his head into their den that he realized his wife was MAD. Not understanding why, the ruler pinned his ears and strode in as if it were Eden's fault. Dropping the bird at his angels paws, his one good eye surveyed the den.

"What's going on here?"

His words were curious, quiet, and it was then he realized that ASPEN was upset. He'd missed the words shared altogether, but something told him things were about to go wrong.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
It's fine m'lady. I'll be going, she said before lifting her posture and starting out of the den to check on Heartha, the other new mother. Eden was quick to leave Aspen's presence, as it was no secret that she was willing to do anything to protect her young. Including an attack - verbal or otherwise - on EJ.
However, just as she turned, she was met with Alder's presence, a gift for his Queen between his jaws. Confrontation had never been one of Eden's strong points, but it started to look like there was no way to avoid it. Thus, she rushed away, hoping that whatever had to be said could be said later.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen dipped her head as Eden left swiftly and then her gaze turned to Alder hard and solid despite the fact he brought her food he was still in trouble. "Hey handsome," she said with a rather sarcastic tone and smile. "Can I talk to you about something," she stated still calm she couldn't afford to speak loudly or risk a pup screaming its little lungs out. 

She nosed at the hawk taking a few small nibbles before drawing her gaze back to meet his. Despite the fact she wished to eat. She needed to speak with him first. Priorities Aspen. Priorities.
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Eden rushed out suddenly, and his eye rested in worry on Aspen - what was wrong? He still had no idea it was him the anger was about to fall on. Brow furrowed, he didn't get that point until her sarcastic words.... Fuck. 

"Uhh.... What'd I do?"

Ears folding back and tail falling in instant submission to the hormonal mother. In fact, he took a step back to fall to his haunches - she wouldn't risk jerking away from the children, and if she did start to get up, well.... He'd probably run.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen watched as he submitted and asked what he had done. "You gave Eden permission to come here," she stated blankly. She stared hard at him for a minute and then decided to explain why exactly that was a problem. "I don't know her Alder, I don't trust her...and we have week old puppies. She's not even in the inner circle," she said keeping a rather straight face her tone cross but not angry angry. 

"I snapped at her for being in here because she wasn't supposed to be, but then she told me she had had permission from you, and I was just like....why...You should know full well that I'm not okay with having various people near my pups...Shalon hasn't even seen them yet.." she stated talking firmly. "I get you wanted her to bring herbs to me to help with my milk....but surely you could have just brought them to me if you felt it that important.." she finished frowning as one of the pups shifted. She hoped and prayed that she hadn't just woken one of them up. It didn't matter right now if he was with Heartha and his other children. What mattered was he should have just come himself or found someone she did trust.
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Aspen was much less angry than he thought she'd be - or at least she didn't lash out as bad as he'd expected - but it irritated him. HE trusted Eden at least enough to do this task, but he could not be angry with his wife. 

"I trusted her enough to do so - I'll make sure she doesn't come back until she's in the Inner Circle." 

Ear flicking, he layed down where he was - he was silent, nothing left to say - to watch his children. Eventually, he would drift off into fitful sleep, napping a little while until his next run for food and patrols. 

gonna end this for the sake of Eden's trade and my overloaded threadlog ;) Feel free to tack on another response before you end it!