Sun Mote Copse azure & ash
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
Private 
for @Giana, when you have time <3

asherah had conceived, and this pleased eshamun beyond measure. the malkaria would be given children in the months to come, and thus solidify their hold upon the the copse. her heart was buoyant, and now she had turned her attention to the upcoming winter. her breath rose in an ivory plume, and the fallen shades of autumn lay upon the ground she walked. giana now must find a male to sire her cubs; the ekar-aji's eyes searched the surrounding foliage for any sign of the slender wolfess.

[Image: animated-flame.gif]
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
Like Asherah had, Giana was refraining from telling the leaders of her pregnancy until she was sure -even though the ivory woman was, indeed, positive - as much as the excitement wracked her being. 

The female was still rawboned and thin, but her body had lost the sharpness it had when joining - some might tell her that having children hadn't been the best idea so soon, but her heat had allowed her to think her body was ready. Her fur again was lush, thick, and covered the bones that only barely stuck out now, and Giana hadn't ever been so happy with herself and her life. 

Even now, as she vomited in the middle of a patrol, Gia couldn't contain the happy sway of her tail, she prickling of her hackles from pure, raw energy.
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
the sour scent of vomitus came to eshamun, mingled with giana's scent -- she quickened her pace and drew near to the wolfess, who seemed quite elated despite her sickness. "are you ill?" the ekar-aji blurted, worried that whatever malady had seemed to plague giana at her joining had come back to claim the baakar. but there was no scent of rot in the other's blood, nor beneath her skin, and so eshamun relaxed and gave the other a pointed look.

giana's departure from the borders had not gone unnoticed, and nor had her return. the red woman wondered then if she had been worshipping molech with her body, as was directed of her, and the idea curved her lips, but still she did not speak — not yet.

"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
Eshamun found her just as Gia was swiping her tongue around her lips, flicking her tongue at the bitter taste but otherwise still smiling - this only widened at the question of the Ekar-aji, who suddenly shared her joy in a slight upturn of his face. 

"No, Eshamun: I believe my journey to be successful, that I carry a brood within my belly. I plan to keep my promise and give a pup to Molech as they are born."

The rust-faced woman wagged her tail furiously, a slight whine rising in her throat.
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
eshamun's eyes danced. "i am so very pleased with this, giana," she murmured, leaning forward to kiss the other's cheek gently. she stepped back to run her gaze along the other's figure, then took back giana's gaze. "i will give you rich meat as i find it, that you may gain more flesh. you will need it for the upcoming winter; the children will take much from you."

she smiled. "but i hope that they reward you beyond measure," the ekar-aji purled. "how are you feeling?"

121 Posts
Ooc —
Eshamun's praise covered Gia like a mist of happiness, and the ivory woman rumbled joyously in her chest -- unlike with most contact, she did not shy away in the slightest from her leaders touch, shivering as energy coursed through her spine -- as she returned the ekar-aji's kiss with one of her own. Her snowy tail wagged fiercely behind her, and she nodded in agreement at the woman's next words. Yes, pregnancy was hard on a woman, and Giana's health was perhaps still questionable. Her permanent limp seemed not to hinder her movements or daily life, but it sure was the first thing to start aching every day. It'd healed wrong after breaking, and every pound she gained was more strain on the injury. Part of it was maybe aging, but she sure hoped to have another good few years in her.

"Don't worry, Eshamun, I can't seem to stop eating. As long as I listen to my cravings, I seem to be able to keep things down. I ache really bad, but thats my only complaint so far."

Shrugging her shoulders gently, Giana smiled again at the red woman. The Angleo couldn't think of a better life for her anywhere out in the wilds.
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
eshamun was pleased to hear that giana sought to take care of herself, and nodded at the other. a small bit of worry smoothed from her features, and she murmured, "ar-khalba or arunik'ra will know of herbs to help your stomach." she invited the slim woman to walk with her then, arranging her cadence so that it was a peaceful walk. "to what do you aspire in your heart of hearts, giana?" 

"perhaps i can make it a reality for you. my hope is that every wolf here can become an active part of the malkaria, and know it in their hearts to be home."

121 Posts
Ooc —
They seemed to come to an agreement, moving on to the matter of her stomach -- Ar-khalba or Arunik'ra could help her with herbs -- and much more deep conversation that surprised the reclusive female. Eshamun was a kind female, hoping to help her achive her dreams. A smile spread across her ivory maw, and a giggle escaped her throat. 

"Oh Eshamun, you've already given me hope, a new life, a chance to raise another litter. I almost hate to ask for anymore! One day, I'd like to be an Astrologist, and a Guardian to the Copse." 
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
it would be to the benefit of their land if each wolf within the malkaria had a role. that it would please giana was an extra loveliness. "an astrologist," the ekar-aji mused. "you wish to learn of the stars above?" she hoped she was not remiss in assuming this what what giana wished. her lips curved in a gentle smile.

"when you came to us, you were not well. i wondered often what had befallen you. will you tell me, giana?" eshamun asked gently, though her tones were not demanding.

121 Posts
Ooc —
Gia nodded when her leader gave an affirming question -- she didn't seem against this, giving Giana more freedom that she even knew she had -- before shifting her gaze briefly on the day-lit sky above. It was too early to tell Eshamun of a story she knew, but perhaps later. 

"Sì, my father taught me about them when I was a wee puppy. I've met few to be able to expand my knowledge, but I like to think I have a good bank of stories in my mind."

The leader's inquiry brought falter to Giana's rust-brushed face, the curve of her smile turning down. Before -- hell, even if it was anybody but Eshamun -- the Angelo would have responded to such wonderings with a flash of her mighty fangs. It was Eshamun though, the woman who'd spared her sad soul and lead her to Molech's light, allowed her the chance to heal and rebuild herself without so much as asking what befell her. Above all else, the ivory woman felt a heart-deep pull to the woman, a need to open up and spill any detail the fire-brand wished of her. She'd never felt such a feeling in her breast, and though an older Giana might've shied from these new developments, it was this factor that gave her the courage to admit her darkest day.

"I... I was not a good wolf, Eshamun. I'd always been arrogant, dominant, prideful, queenly, vain.... I know that hasn't changed drastically, but being in the arms of you and Molech has changed me from the mean woman I was. I left my family when I fell in love -- I gave him a litter of pups and rose to the top with him, but when we were forced from our home, things fell apart. One by one, the family vanished, until I was left alone to wander the Teekons. I was too stubborn to join a pack then, unable to bow underneath a leader, and that led me into the paws of worse wolves than myself. I-I bullied some spunky little girl out of a meal, but it was a trap, and the meal was laced with herbs. I had awful visions, and they tortured me, broke my leg.... They left me there to die, but I wandered up to the coast. By then, my wounds had gotten infected: I tried to join a pack there, and was turned away with fangs for not being at full health. Apparently they sent a scout to the neighboring pack, and when I stopped there, they turned me away too. A young witch was kind enough to treat my wounds before sending me off, but I was alone for a while after that. It wasn't for another month that I came back here, to where my family had been camped. It was taken, and I wandered to the borders here.... You gave me a new life, Eshamun, and for that I thank you."
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
eshamun settled herself and her heart to listen openly to giana's words, her expression oft revealing the pain and shock she felt during the telling. but she thought no differently of the woman when the russet-marked wolfess had finished speaking. to experience so much  -- childbirth, loss, torture -- eshamun felt that giana spoke as if she had deserved the tragedies which had befallen her. such a thing was not for the ekar-aji to decide; it had humbled giana, brought her a broken vessel to the malkaria's borders, ready to be shaped upon the clay-plate of the potter.

"you have suffered so very much, and molech saw fit to bring you here. perhaps the gods put these trials before you, to shape your path to these lands. whatever it may be, know that you are a member of the malkaria now, and there is new life for you here." she gave giana a gentle smile. "and i am here for you also."

121 Posts
Ooc —
At each word that spilled from her maw, Giana expected Eshamun to run her out, or to scold her for what she'd done, anything. But there were many times that Gia saw the twist of her leaders own heart for the Angelo; not once did she hesitate in her tale, or regret telling the Ekar-Aji the truth. The firey red woman was dear to her heart like no other -- so dear, it seemed, that as soon as she was done uttering her support, the rust-faced woman leaned foward and planted a soft kiss on the cheek of her leader with a lingering passion that suggested a little more than just gratitude. 

"Maybe Molech brought me to you, Eshamun." 

Her words were gentle in a way she'd never even shown Giancarlo, trembling but not at all doubtful. The ivory woman lingered close, should Eshamun allow, sides brushing and her muzzle reaching to rub softly at the firey leaders shoulder.
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
[table width=55%][tr][td]
giana seemed to stretch and thrive beneath her voice, and eshamun was still, welcoming, as the rust-marked wolfess moved to touch and to kiss her. while this was a new thing even for the canaanite, she held fast to her calm and extended her muzzle to trace the other's withers. giana was a lovely thing, made desirous moreso by the gentle scent of her pregnancy and the innocence with which she reached to her leader.
eshamun gently nipped the edge of giana's ear and pulled away to meet the other's eyes. "has molech directed you to this as well?" she murmured with a soft chuckle.[/tr][/td][/table]

121 Posts
Ooc —
Giana shivered slightly, adrenaline pumping hotly through her veins as Eshamun not only accepted her touch but reached out to lavish her own across ivory shoulders. A soft rumble vibrated in her chest, and the Angleo pressed more confidently into the fire-kissed leader and closed her stormy eyes to savor the moment, unsure of what to do next. The playful nip to her ear cut this short, and her gaze flicked to Eshamun once more, kind and wishing. The question brought a soft, shy smile to her face -- such emotions raging through her was all new, and quite confusing -- and Gia shrugged ever so slightly. 

"Perhaps he has, Eshamun, or perhaps it is the heart that choses who it falls for."

She, too, chuckled, but it was a nervous sound, filled with curiosity and confustion. What was happening was a mystery to her, but going with the flow seemed like the easiest way -- without a know or care in the world other than the woman beside her, Giana waited, soft eyes seeking her viridian ones.
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
the heart. eshamun knew her heart was great, but she did not love indiscriminately, and saw the emotion welling within her to be born of lust and curiosity. she ran her lips along the edge of giana's muzzle, then drew aside, letting her eyes fall to the other's pale stomach. eshamun considered whether or not an interlude so focused would bring harm to the children — but asherah's pregnancy had continued, despite the ta mitra. pleasure would not hurt giana's children.
"what is it you wish?" eshamun asked gently, seeking the woman's eyes, now the color of a churned storm. giana gave an air of unconcernedness, but beneath it, a worry lurked, and the ekar-aji sought to console it before she drew the rust-marked wolfess aside.[/tr][/td][/table]

121 Posts
Ooc —
Giana reveled in each soft touch Eshamun placed upon her, breath catching in her throat -- Eshamun's veridian eyes flickered to her belly curiously, but though Gia was confused she didn't comment -- before she'd really had a chance to see much, the flame was questioning what the ivory woman sought. 

Giana hesitated. 

What did she want? The lust she felt towards Eshamun in the moment could assumably not be sated, but moreso than that the thrum of her heart betrayed a much deeper affection and need of the young wolfess. 

"You." 

It was the simplest answer Giana could give through the daze of her need and the puzzle of her mind, and the Angelo reached forward to lavish gentle nips and licks upon the nape and shoulder of Eshamun.
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
such things were not forbidden to them, of course — it was the way of the malkaria to seek solace and the fulfillment of desires in one another. and so eshamun nodded, and indicated that giana should follow her to the shade of interlaced branches not far off, and between the trees they wended. the ekar-aji was intrigued by the intricacies of this first pairing, and reached out her muzzle to trace giana's throat again, but with more purpose behind the movements, and at length she drew the other against her own body and licked the edge of the wolfess' mouth.[/tr][/td][/table]