Hushed Willows As the smile fell from your face, I fell with it
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Tambourine was neither (that) young nor (totally) oblivious but Larkspur's recent suicide attempt did not impact him much. He felt sorry for her, of course, and hoped she made a full recovery. He also tried to bring her a flower a few days after the incident but she had rebuffed him. A meaningful look from Harlyn let him know that he should cease and desist. Tambourine had not attempted to make contact since, giving the family their space and focusing on other things.

Today he felt an urge to go see Chalky. He picked another flower, hoping this one would be more well-received than the last. When he arrived at Amara's den, he did not see his young playmate. There was another puppy in view, though. Tambourine halted and blinked at her, the blossom drooping in his maw. He gently dropped it as his paws and then grinned, tail wagging. He looked around, checking again for Chalky, but when he didn't see him, he inched nearer to the little girl and slung his belly to the ground.

"Hiya! Are you Chalky's sister?" Tambourine guessed. He then remembered the boy's real name. "Kavos's sister, I mean." His head cocked to the side, wondering if she would understand him at all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the smile fell from your face, I fell with it - by Tambourine - October 16, 2016, 04:25 PM