Blackfeather Woods i'm known for being quite vexing, just forewarning you
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Ears were pushed forward as he eagerly awaited her answer, impatient as he sought to discover exactly what it was that troubled her so. He’d been absent, his time being spent more so at the borders and beyond than with his wife, which was a routine that he believed very well may have created a rift between them. For the distance, he sought closure, a way to turn back time and take them back to how it’d been when their relationship had just started—or perhaps he longed for what he’d had with Scarlett, for all the affections that had come before their downfall. Whatever it was that he desired most, it wouldn’t quite matter if he could not find a solution for the current issue at hand, which was the distress of his lover. Something he’d thought himself to have been the only one playing a role in, but ended up being proved wrong as she uttered a name he hadn’t heard in quite some time—Qilaq, their missing daughter.

Heaving a sigh, the Inuk nodded and turned his head so that he could gaze through the woods. “Of course I miss her,” was his response, simple and blunt. “I made a deal with a traveler so that he would keep an eye out for her, but I haven’t heard anything back yet.” It was only natural for him to consider the worst of fates every now and again, but never did he stick with them. Thus far, his thoughts had always found a way to snake back around and declare the child to be alive and well, taken care of by some other family. It was what he wanted for her, given that it was far better than accepting that she might have perished. “I don’t doubt her ability to survive,” the man stated, still refusing to look towards Nemesis. “If she’s still around here, then she’s alive.” Alive and waiting to be brought back home. It bothered him, knowing that he could not travel the lands in search of her, for his duties kept him there within the woods.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm known for being quite vexing, just forewarning you - by Kove - December 02, 2016, 12:29 AM