Ravensblood Forest Moonstone Mission
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Private 
@Isley! :3 Set after meeting Olive, and before the family meeting!

Palisander was allowed to hold on to the precious moonstone of their packmate and he was darn proud that he got the female so far to give it to him. He went back to the den he had with Isley hoping that she would be there. He was eager to show her this beauty. It was no secret Palisander liked pretty things, he was quite a materialistic man. He liked to have nice things for himself. Though there was also a medical aspect of this stone that he liked.

He carried the moonstone with care in his maw, careful not to scratch it. By now drool was running from his mouth since he had to trot awhile to their den site. The male arrived and placed the stone down before sitting down himself and howling for the female. It seemed a much better way in doing so than just to call out her name. He was curious what she would think of it.
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
When Palisander called to her Isley abandoned the second portion of her hunt. She had caught one thick hare and had been going after a second but she was happy enough to split the meal between them both. She scooped the other up and made her way back to their den, surprised by the state that Palisander was in. She dropped the rabbit, tilting her head a bit as she looked him over. "I was hoping this was enough for both of us....otherwise I can go out again. There was a burrow not too far from here." She explained as she looked up at Palisander. 

He seemed excited, but, she didn't know what about - she hoped it was something he was open to sharing too. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander was pleased to see Isley come to him so quickly and she had a hare with her too. Oh the joy. He could use a meal. He greeted her with a nudge and a lick. She was so beautiful. The orange colored male quirked up his lips. Just as beautiful as this stone. "You don't have to. I can go if we need more," he assured her. He grabbed the stone and then placed it by her feet.

"Look! Olive found a moonstone. Isn't it beautiful? Apparently it has healing properties. I managed to take this stone from Olive so we can find out its healing properties," he explained to her. She knew too he liked pretty things, and he would go around to get them. Even it was a long way. "I kind of wanted to give it to you as a gift but Olive wanted to give it as a gift to Arturo and let him keep it in his possession so both can use the stone if we would need it."

Perhaps Isley could tell that Palisander rather kept the stone for himself but he would have to gain her trust first. Then he could perhaps have some stones for himself. Perhaps Isley was even more aware than he thought of some of his trickery with the other female.
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
For a moment Isley leaned against him, offering a sweet kiss to his cheek before he darted away from her. She was curious, but did not follow him. When the rock was placed on the ground in front of her she peered at him, leaning down to nose it before her green eyes returned to Palisander's. "I have not used crystals in my healing, but, there are others in Awenasa that did. Moonstone for healing, rose quartz for fertility - there were others, but I don't remember many of them." Isley admitted. 

She leaned up to brush her snout under Palisander's, breathing in his scent with a sigh. "Are you settling in well?" She asked hopefully - it had seemed like there was so much going on she barely saw him even though she spent her nights curled up with him. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander thought it was interesting that Isley knew about healing stones, and that it was real thing for someone to use. Interesting. He had been rather skeptical about it. Perhaps it was something to figure out, something of a mission for himself to look for. The autumn colored male thought about it. Perhaps a trade in geology would fit him. Hmpf. "I'd like to explore it more. I'd hope you could help me, use it when someone is sick."

Isley moved closer and Palisander hummed happily. He kind of missed being so close to her. "Quite well. I do my duties and I do feel my words are being heard. Besides, I have you with me. As cheesy as that sounds. Normally I would never say such things. You must now," he grinned at her. It was just something about her that made him say these things, because they were true.
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Isley had never used stones in her work, but, she wouldn't necessarily discredit them. She wasn't going to suggest that they injured someone or find someone who was hurt just for the sake of seeing if a crystal helped - but she'd research a bit more to see what could be done. Maybe there were others that knew about what the crystals could do. Maybe she would find Olive for more information. "Of course," She said with a smile as she looked up at him. "We can see just what this little rock does in time." 

Isley couldn't hold the smile back as he admitted that having her closer made him happy. She laughed when he said he wouldn't say such things normally. "I Must bring out the best in your then." Isley cooed. She reached up to press a kiss to his snout, giving a little hum as a breeze picked up around them. "Must be smitten then. I hear it's a serious ailment." 

91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander nodded in agreement and quirked up his lips. It was great to know that the other would help him with this case. He was rather interested in it, perhaps more so than healing itself for now. He liked the pretty things and if they had a valuable price linked to it, like a healing then they were even more valuable.

Palisander slowly smirked. "Oh yes, ultra best," he confirmed. "Normally I'm quite the rascal," he spoke with a grin on his lips. Which was not really a lie. He had been rather calm and in one spot. He loved pack life but normally he was more active with playing tricks on others and getting the officials of his pack in trouble. He had really calmed down. "Very serious ailment. Perhaps you should give me a through body check," he grinned.
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Isley focused her eyes on him, giving a coy little grin as he said he needed to be checked over. She stood and began to circle him, tail flicking and for a moment the petite female walked right beneath his snout to ensure he caught her scent before she continued her investigation. She smirked and occasionally reached out to tease his fur between her teeth or lick a spot on his body - mostly she just wanted a response from him. 

She wanted to entice him to play, to follow her, hoping he was teased enough to long for her touch. It surprised her but she wanted more of him - enough that it was bewildering and invigorating all at once. "Tell me what ails you then, so that I may treat it.. " Isley cooed, making another pass beneath his snout before she retreated a couple steps away to watch his reaction.