Ocean's Breath Plateau When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It’d taken some time, but he’d eventually reached the shoreline. The tide touched the sand and then ebbed away again, sometimes depositing small gifts from the sea as it went. For a moment, he’d fallen into a trance, trapped by the scene before him as it spoke to some ancient instinct. What he had intended to find by examining the water was something he couldn’t figure out, yet still had he continued to look. Though it’d felt as if hours had passed, there had truly only been but a few second allowed to tick by before his attention had been pulled elsewhere. From the corner of his eye, he’d spotted a dark mass, towards which he’d turned his head in order to better assess the form. The discovery that it was a wolf had left him frozen in place, the fur along his spine bristling. Although the gap between them was small enough for him to notice the lankiness of her form, it was large enough to prevent him from seeing that the stranger was a female.

Unable to see that the wolf was not a male, he couldn’t relax knowing that someone else was there. A point had been reached at which he understood that not all were terrible, but he still couldn’t risk it. The only thing that made him feel a little less on edge was the size of the other; Alexander felt confident in his ability to overthrow the dark mass should it come to that. Sucking in a breath, he began to inch forward, muscles tensed and fur standing on end.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away - by Xan - December 27, 2016, 01:44 PM