Ocean's Breath Plateau When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Noticed, he’d frozen in place the second the mass’ head had turned towards him. She was still a ways off, but something about what he’d seen had left him with a sense of familiarity. Confused, he’d intended to take another step forward, but had ended up taking several after witnessing the form dart away from him. What had encouraged him to give chase, he’d not been entirely sure, but he’d done so anyways. Over the plains and towards the wolf he’d gone, his legs refusing to stop moving. The faster he’d gone, the more the wind left a stinging sensation against his skin, until he’d noticed how the stranger had stopped moving. Slowing to a steady trot, he’d closed the distance between them and then rounded her, his tail—which had been risen up over his back—dropping the second he’d seen her face.

An array of emotions flickered across his features as he’d recognized the girl laying before him, the dots of her father having stood out to him. It’d taken a moment longer before he’d been able to match her facial features to those of the girl he’d known what felt like so long ago but, once he had, he’d been unable to look away. Kendra?” the yearling questioned, his voice hardly above a whisper. She had left him, just like so many others, and yet… he couldn’t feel any anger towards her. “Why’d you run from me? Don't you remember me?” Question after question flew from his mouth as he’d stepped closer to her, his body no longer tense. For the longest time he had hated her, but said time could no longer be remembered. All he could recall at that moment was how they’d stuck together through the famine, and how she’d then vanished without a trace.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away - by Xan - December 31, 2016, 04:19 AM