Ocean's Breath Plateau When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra listened to Xan and she could tell that she had hurt him by leaving. The girl did not think that the other would have hurt with her departure so much but then again she might have been wrong. The girl slowly nodded. "I could have, but memories are vague. I don't think you were around at the time. I don't know, I don't like to think of it but there were reasons I could not come to you," she spoke. "My intentions were never there to hurt you, Xan. I was perhaps selfish. I'm sorry."

Kendra shrugged. She couldn't really hunt those fat carcasses on her own. She was pretty sure she had no clue what to do even with a pack hunt. She never liked running too much. She liked to dwell in one location most of the time. Kendra could most definitely chance that location to Xan. "I won't leave. I don't want to be like my father," she spoke to him. "I promise. I will just make you my home," she decided and tried to muster up one of her first smiles in a long time.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I'm no longer useful you would secretly throw me away - by Kendra - January 13, 2017, 04:54 AM