Ankyra Sound with rejoicing mouth i sing for you and pause
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She turned to ascertain the source of a noise originating from behind her but froze midway at the shouted, "You!" Wildfire blinked like a deer in headlights, amber eyes slowly returning to the figurine on the beach below. She wasn't in the same place now, though; she was rapidly scaling the cliff in the Bandrona's direction. The yearling stood there stupidly for a moment, a sort of Who, me? expression on her face. She peered around as if to appeal to an invisible audience.

It turned out that the audience wasn't so invisible after all. When she peered down at the wrathful she-wolf again, there was a pale, rugged ghost not far behind her. You need to move! she thought to herself and began to pivot on a slender red heel when she came face-to-face with Magpie. Wildfire goggled at her prodigal aunt, then shook her head and screamed, "Run!" a split second before following her own advice.
Messages In This Thread
with rejoicing mouth i sing for you and pause - by Caiaphas - December 19, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: with rejoicing mouth i sing for you and pause - by Wildfire - December 20, 2016, 07:20 PM